Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Michael Vick

158 posts in this topic

Like I said. Vick can't take a hit. That's my point. Vick could never take a hit in the NFL. Backup QB for the Falcons isn't nearly as important as it was when Vick was here because Ryan can take a hit and stay on the field.

I don't think any QB could have taken that hit he just took from Cunningham. That was straight up helmet to the ribs. Yeah I agree that when he runs and does slide or go out of bounds or protect himself from a hit is ********, but shoot i mean he could not have done anything about these past 2 injuries.

You know you could say many things about Jim Mora but at least he was smart enough to barely play him in the preseason.

After last week Reid should have kept him on the bench until the season.

Vick is such a *****. Just got hurt again. You Ryan haters don't understand how great it is to have a QB that can actually take a hit and stay on the field. Anytime Vick gets hit he's out of the game.

could you imagine vick and baker? LMBO

"Take a hit and stay on the field" describes Roethlisberger. Matt Ryan chooses the in between option of throwing the ball away.

Actually he got whacked a few times and still got up

Yeah. :rolleyes: Because we all know Vick's a monster because he the Falcons (team) won 2 playoff games with Vick at QB. That totally wipes out the fact that Vick can't stay on the field. :rolleyes:

Kills me every time I perceive a falcons fan to discredit playoff wins just because Vick was the QB...shít is foul.

Carl927 likes this

I'm not actively rooting for Vick to get hurt because I still like to watch him play.

I don't root for it either, but the corners of my mouth turn up ever so slightly when it happens.

papachaz likes this

Hate on Vick all you want...He made this franchise relevant...He brought attention to it...good and bad. As much as I despise him as an Eagle...I still have to give him his props....

Hate on Vick all you want...He made this franchise relevant...He brought attention to it...good and bad. As much as I despise him as an Eagle...I still have to give him his props....

Vick made the Falcons revelent and Dimitroff, Smitty and Ryan and the rest of the guys have made the Falcons a winner. Big difference there.

Every thing Vick did for this franchise was undone at the kennel from **** in Virginia. Our success was cheapened by Vicks actions.

trudweathers likes this

Vick is such a *****. Just got hurt again. You Ryan haters don't understand how great it is to have a QB that can actually take a hit and stay on the field. Anytime Vick gets hit he's out of the game.

What does this really have to do with the Atlants Falcons?

Nothing

Why the need for all the Ryan hate that goes on here?

Why are you asking me? I am only one out of the few hundred people that visit this place.