Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Michael Vick

158 posts in this topic

Vick is such a *****. Just got hurt again. You Ryan haters don't understand how great it is to have a QB that can actually take a hit and stay on the field. Anytime Vick gets hit he's out of the game.

Vick is such a *****. Just got hurt again. You Ryan haters don't understand how great it is to have a QB that can actually take a hit and stay on the field. Anytime Vick gets hit he's out of the game.

Durability (individual) or playoff success (team)?

Hmm....

Durability (individual) or playoff success (team)?

Hmm....

Yeah. :rolleyes: Because we all know Vick's a monster because he the Falcons (team) won 2 playoff games with Vick at QB. That totally wipes out the fact that Vick can't stay on the field. :rolleyes:

I like how the Pats are getting Mallett some work with a lot of the 1st team. Though a lot are sitting out since they have a game again in a 4 days.

Lol hows that his fault? He got destroyed by Cunningham.

Because he doesn't know how to "live another down" and protect himself?

Roethlisberger can get away with it more times than not because he is as big - and sometimes larger - as an NFL defensive end.

When you're 6'0, 200 lbs., however, you cannot get hit as much as Big Ben and be "OK" every time.

Vick is older now and his body can't take the punishment that it once was able to. ****, the only season he ever fully completed was in 2006, meaning his body has NEVER been able to consistently take the beating a full NFL season provides. But, now that he's older, he is susceptible to getting injured even more.

If he continues to REFUSE to adapt, then it is his fault.

kane#7 likes this

Because he doesn't know how to "live another down" and protect himself?

Roethlisberger can get away with it more times than not because he is as big - and sometimes larger - as an NFL defensive end.

When you're 6'0, 200 lbs., however, you cannot get hit as much as Big Ben and be "OK" every time.

Vick is older now and his body can't take the punishment that it once was able to. ****, the only season he ever fully completed was in 2006, meaning his body has NEVER been able to consistently take the beating a full NFL season provides. But, now that he's older, he is susceptible to getting injured even more.

If he continues to REFUSE to adapt, then it is his fault.

He got hurt earlier this preseason in the pocket from his hand hitting a players helmet because that player got pushed back into him. That last hit was not a result of him running either. He was facing heavy pressure and got drilled while throwing the ball.

SaintsFanInLA likes this

He got hurt earlier this preseason in the pocket from his hand hitting a players helmet because that player got pushed back into him. That last hit was not a result of him running either. He was facing heavy pressure and got drilled while throwing the ball.

Like I said. Vick can't take a hit. That's my point. Vick could never take a hit in the NFL. Backup QB for the Falcons isn't nearly as important as it was when Vick was here because Ryan can take a hit and stay on the field.

Yeah Vick being older and kinda tiny has alot to do with his durability. I've met Vick and I'm bigger than he is, pretty decent guy though it sucks cos I was actually wanting to see a game but it don't look like it NE just got a 2 point conversion. I don't think he's actually hurt they probly just sent him back as a precaution.

He's a dummy, still can't read a blitz coming from a mile away.

"Take a hit and stay on the field" describes Roethlisberger. Matt Ryan chooses the in between option of throwing the ball away.

"Take a hit and stay on the field" describes Roethlisberger. Matt Ryan chooses the in between option of throwing the ball away.

Ryan has taken plenty of shots in his 4 years.

Even though it's kinda lame to still be talking about this guy, watching him get hurt will never not bring a smile to my face.

I'm not actively rooting for Vick to get hurt because I still like to watch him play.

I hate Vick too but be careful, we don't want to wake karma up and watch the most talented team we've ever had led by Redmon..

I don't have Vick. I hate the Ryan haters that think Vick should still be here playing QB.