Nfl Top 100 2012

vel

The NFL wants you to believe that every players' favorite team is the current team they are playing on and that their only goal in life is to win the Superbowl. That, in reality, only represents very few player's beliefs.

Because if the players weren't fans and didn't want to win the Superbowl, would anyone watch the games? Don't tell me you thought Santa Claus is real.

When the Falcons aren't playing, Ryan's probably sitting at home with his family rooting for Vick and the Eagles.

Edited by Mr. Right

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The NFL wants you to believe that every players' favorite team is the current team they are playing on and that their only goal in life is to win the Superbowl. That, in reality, only represents very few player's beliefs. Because if the players weren't fans and didn't want to win the Superbowl, would anyone watch the games? When the Falcons aren't playing, Ryan's probably sitting at home with his family rooting for Vick and the Eagles.

True some people only want to get paid or live the lifestyle of a superstar....

luckily the Falcons got rid of those guys aka Hall and Vick.

Even Hollywood can't make it better than that. The shining white knight Ryan rescues an ailing franchise from the big bad Vick only for the citizens to find out later that the white night and bad Vick are joined by blood. And not only are they joined at the hip, but also the white knight roots for the bad Vick and aspires to be what the bad Vick is now.

Edited by Mr. Right

The fact that Tim Tebow and John Kuhn are in the list tells you everything you née to know about the legitimacy of the list. That list was manipulated by TV execs.

I know the list is trash. But still, look at Aaron Rodgers. He took slight to every little jab and still does. I'm not saying Ryan is Rodgers, but maybe he used that as fuel during the offseason as well. You know Asante isn't letting any little get by him (Eagles saying he slowed down) and with him staying in Ryan's ear, I doubt he didn't let Ryan know about it numerous times during TC when he made bad plays or picked him off.

Yes, it angered him so much that he played better against the Giants.... Be real here. While as fans, we want a Superbowl win, athletes want entirely different things. Ryan probably isn't even a Falcons fan. Not like there's anything wrong with that, because many athletes end up playing for a team that isn't their favorite growing up. For Ryan, it's just a job, albeit one he probably enjoys.

Eagles board just called, they said "they are missing Mr. Right."

I know the list is trash. But still, look at Aaron Rodgers. He took slight to every little jab and still does. I'm not saying Ryan is Rodgers, but maybe he used that as fuel during the offseason as well. You know Asante isn't letting any little get by him (Eagles saying he slowed down) and with him staying in Ryan's ear, I doubt he didn't let Ryan know about it numerous times during TC when he made bad plays or picked him off.

So the supposed 'level-headed' exalted Ryan is going to let a meaningless/trash list affect his emotions? Ryan's going to stoop to the level of faulty journalism and trash talking?

Edited by Mr. Right

So the supposed 'level-headed' exalted Ryan is going to let a meaningless/trash list affect his emotions? Ryan's going to stoop to the level of faulty journalism and trash talking?

How is what I said stooping to their level? I said it may have increased his focus. Go try somebody else.

How is what I said stooping to their level? I said it may have increased his focus. Go try somebody else.

Players have been told to not let the media affect them. If Ryan's better than the trash talking, he'll ignore it and play his game. If Ryan's better than the list, he'll ignore it and play his game. If he acknowledges either, he's stooping to their levels. Ever heard of ignoring the bully and taking the high way. Ryan is a student of this tenet.

Edited by Mr. Right

Do you make this stuff up on the spot? I sure hope so. Your 'insightful' comments make zero sense.

I wish I did:

Shock and Denial

Shock is the initial reaction to loss. Shock is the person’s emotional protection from being too suddenly overwhelmed by the loss. The person may not yet be willing or able to believe what his mind knows to be true. This stage normally lasts 2 - 3 months.

Intense Concern

Intense concern is often shown by not being able to think of anything else. Even during daily tasks, thoughts of the loss keep coming to mind. Conversations with one at this stage always turn to the loss as well. This period may last 6 months to 1 year.

Despair and Depression

Despair and depression is a long period of grief and the most painful and protracted stage for the griever. But during which the person gradually comes to terms with the reality of the loss. The process typically involves a wide range of feelings, thoughts, and behaviors. Many behaviors may be irrational. Depression can include feelings of anger, guilt, sadness, and anxiety.

Recovery

The goal of grieving is not the elimination of all the pain or the memories of the loss. In this stage, one shows a new interest in daily activities and begins to function normally on a day to day basis. The goal is to reorganize one’s life so that the loss is one important part of life rather than the center of one’s life

Denial might last for 2-3 months.

Edited by Mr. Right

Don't let Mr. Right troll you. He knows everything he says is BS, he just likes trying to get under other people's skin.

I mean, the guy said Hall is a good CB, he wanted us to trade for Locker, and he has Convickt as an avatar. How can you even take him seriously?

You serious? You would take a revolving door at CB, wasted draft picks, over consistency that can be brought by a pro-bowler at the CB position?

Now that you posted that anonymous article I have no choice but to resort to insults, which I am MORE than comfortable to do.

D*ck Farmer

It's Wikipedia.

Edited by Mr. Right

You serious? You would take a revolving door at CB, wasted draft picks, over consistency that can be brought by a pro-bowler at the CB position?

This is my exact point. Meangelo Hall is one of the worst starting CBs in the NFL. Dunta did better than him. By a lot. And that's saying a ton, because Dunta sucked at a lot of times.

Hall was almost as bad as Houston was with us. Saying he's a probowler means nothing. He gets a few picks. He also gets tons of TDs scored on him.

I'm done responding though, only came here to tell the other people how silly it was to take what you say seriously. Have fun rustling jimmies, etc etc etc.

Edited by Falcan Moore

Players have been told to not let the media affect them. If Ryan's better than the trash talking, he'll ignore it and play his game. If Ryan's better than the list, he'll ignore it and play his game. If he acknowledges either, he's stooping to their levels. Ever heard of ignoring the bully and taking the high way. Ryan is a student of this tenet.

Yea I heard of that. But I also learned sometimes you gotta hit the bully right in the chin to shut him up...

Why wouldn't Ryan want to play for his beloved home town Eagles in which all his relatives can come watch? He's an Eagle for life. Born an Eagles fan, played for the Eagles in college. Most likely dreamd of being an Eagle in the NFL.

Like you're a Vick fan for life, and all you can do is find some fault in anyone under center for the Falcons who's not him. If we're trying to "be honest" why not just end the act and say it.