I Spotted Him....he Does Exist!

There is always a receiver that message board Falcons fans fawn over for absolutely no reason. It's quite a bizarre phenomenon, one that I'm pretty sure is limited solely to the internet, because I never hear anyone outside talking about these guys.

Remember that sweet little blonde kid that everyone here gave the gayest nickname of all time to? Or how about that Japanese guy that wore #1 and everyone thought was going to be some legendary kick/punt returner for us? Or how about Troy Bergeron who couldn't run an NFL route but everyone still loved him anyways? Or how about Aaron Kelly whose sole attribute was that he was the tallest receiver on the roster.

It's amusing to watch year after year to see what WR these guys are going to give verbal fellatio to and then watch as those guys never do anything.

The funny thing is, the people that ***** and moan about him are far more vocal. I've been excited about him since he wowed camp goers in 2010. This being his 2nd year off the ACL injury, I hope he does well these next two preseason games.

Edited by dmite

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

saw him at flowery branch his first year 2 summers ago and remember him catching everything thrown near him. expected him to shine and still consider him the most talented reciever i've ever seen at a falcon training camp hands down. don't know what is or has been going on with him

saw him at flowery branch his first year 2 summers ago and remember him catching everything thrown near him. expected him to shine and still consider him the most talented reciever i've ever seen at a falcon training camp hands down. don't know what is or has been going on with him

Hmmm.

Lol our fans don't know jack. Crying about Meier and our O-line. Crying about Turner lol who knows what else. It's not just 1 or 2 either that's what's funny.

I joined this thang in December 2008 and figured this out in December 2008. . . . . I was like "WOW"