Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falcon918

Curtis Lofton = Sellout!

179 posts in this topic

Curtis Lofton is a warrior ..He battled injuries here and played hurt .He will be there for opener for Saints .

You obviously have no idea how long it takes to heal from a high ankle sprain. He'll be there for the Saints opener holding a clipboard in one hand and his azz with the other hand. The quickest a 'high' sprain can heal is 6 weeks or more. Hello walking boot. With a pair of bad knees already plaguing him, the time off for the ankle just adds to his inability to return at a 100% anytime soon.

Daaaayum C.Lofton!!!! The fans supported this guy. The team supported this guy. There has to be more to the story. Sounds like he's pissed at us. Why go so hard? He called Matty Ice a pzzy? WTF?! They need to run the ball right down his mofo'n throat Nov 11th & 29th. At this point he can suck a Falcon Egg.

15....... The average IQ of an aints fan and their average number of teeth. Don't ever let one cut your lawn or pressure wash your driveway.

When I lived in Marietta many years ago I had a guy trying to sell me 2500 lbs of bark chips and he had a 1/2 ton pickup short bed. When I told him no I saw he had a Louisiana tag when he pulled out. True, no joke.

You do know that a 1/2 ton pickup can carry a load of around 3 tons...right???

You're an idiot.True, no joke.

SaintsFanInLA likes this