Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falcon918

Curtis Lofton = Sellout!

179 posts in this topic

Lofton is a tackling machine, but he's a purely two down LB. Just look at the highlights from the Saints/Jags game from yesterday and it was more of the same from him; He did very well to stuff the run but he looked lost in coverage and gave up a TD to a lackluster TE.

Dirtybirdn@tion likes this

Lofton is a tackling machine, but he's a purely two down LB. Just look at the highlights from the Saints/Jags game from yesterday and it was more of the same from him; He did very well to stuff the run but he looked lost in coverage and gave up a TD to a lackluster TE.

I agree and so does our front office!

I keep reading the word butthurt.

I think the butthurt is held within most of the posters of this thread.

Slow day again at RC huh? I'm perfectly content. How you doing?

Lofton felt disrespected because we offer less than he thought he was worth, then tries to get his won back by leaving for a division rival but had to settle for less money.

His comments reek of bitterness.

CTann likes this

Man...there is alot of butthurt on this thread laugh.png

I think the ones who keep bringing that up have some type of issue.

He oversold himself wanting a $44 Million deal or to be cut. He actually got a 5 yr(s) / $27,500,000 to prove TD's point.

You people... What your really worried about is how many other Falcon players would make the same decision when they are free agents. Players want to come play for New Orleans and will take less to do so. Open your eyes people!

Kevo likes this

You people... What your really worried about is how many other Falcon players would make the same decision when they are free agents. Players want to come play for New Orleans and will take less to do so. Open your eyes people!
Take a dirt nap.
kmbutts and RazorTalon like this

yea...chris owens will look great in that saint's uniform...ya'll don't pay him too much though

PokerSteve likes this

Matt Ryan would make a decent backup, but other than that there aren't to many Falcons we would actually take, even though most would want to come.

Kevo likes this

Matt Ryan would make a decent backup, but other than that there aren't to many Falcons we would actually take, even though most would want to come.

LMFAO .....

The only thing that I can say you have better then us is your Oline , QB , TE , and RBBC.

Our wide outs put NOLAs to shame. Brees would get on his knees for Roddy and JJ. Roddy would rather rape a porcupine then play there though.

If you can't tell that Lofton is just trying to save face then you know nothing about your own humanity. There are not many players who are in that situation who retain loyalty to the original team. What the heck is he supposed to say about his former team , and current teams greatest rival?

Think before you speak Capn Tardcart.

I'm LMAO at the swamp rats that think Matt Ryan is cowardly or afraid. Those are the guys that don't want football other than the saints. Many words could be used to describe Matt Ryan but p*ssy is not one.

Maybe they were referring to ryan in big games. Where he does usually look like a steaming pile of labia.

I'm LMAO at the swamp rats that think Matt Ryan is cowardly or afraid. Those are the guys that don't want football other than the saints. Many words could be used to describe Matt Ryan but p*ssy is not one.

Maybe they were referring to ryan in big games. Where he does usually look like a steaming pile of labia.

I agree with Choc and just wuoted you for the **** of it.

Really Gritz, is that the best you can do? rolleyes.gif

It's Saturday night....you're a trolling Taint fan on the Falcon message board. You think you're going to get the A material?

You get leftovers......hey, kinda like Lofton.