Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falcon918

Curtis Lofton = Sellout!

179 posts in this topic

As if the falcons have anymore reasons to run up the score one the saints.

I have a feeling its going to be ugly vs the saints. More so than usual

worse than this?

Yup, he wanted to play for a QUALITY organization. Define Quality, Mr. Lofton...Bounties? Wire taps? Being rewarded a Super Bowl because of Katrina. I hate to break it to you, 5-0, but I doubt you're gonna be gettin a ring in Naw'lens any time soon. With or without your no pass covering a**, we'll get a ring before you do. RISE UP!

Ryan2Julio11 and kmbutts like this

Lofton can't cover his sleeping mother with a blanket.

If I'm Ryan on 3rd and 8 I'm looking for #50.....just like a 7/11, whoever runs a pattern against Lofton will be open all night.

big_D, PokerSteve, kmbutts and 5 others like this

Lofton can't cover his sleeping mother with a blanket.

If I'm Ryan on 3rd and 8 I'm looking for #50.....just like a 7/11, whoever runs a pattern against Lofton will be open all night.

No disresprect towards u, but given the past Falcons MLB perfrormances. I.E., Mr 3-16(Brooking), all I precieve is a bunch of sour grapes

I'm LMAO at the swamp rats that think Matt Ryan is cowardly or afraid. Those are the guys that don't want football other than the saints. Many words could be used to describe Matt Ryan but p*ssy is not one.

I think it's finally sinking in for Lofton. He is starting to come to grips with being dumped for his under study from last year, Nick, Spoon and now Peterson. No one wanted his useless sorry *** in a Falcons uniform anymore. Lofton is the greatest LB in the history of the game, his momma told him so, now the dumbass Aints fans believe it too. Sucks to be him now, having to wear the most ugly uniform in the NFL, being cheered on by inbred hicks, and coached by a crack head. Oh wait...... That's right! They have no coach from that whole cheating mess. Hahahahahahaha I hope Baker pancakes his *** and we all laugh united at his suckiness.

Is there some reason that we're supposed to give half of a rat fart WTF Lofton is doing or saying?

Yep its bulletin board material....Makes this rivalry a little more interesting!

worse than this?

If the preseason is any indication the refs would suck in equal direction as opposed to just giving the saints the benefit of the sucking.

It is not why we lost , but it IS why the difference was so big the last game we played.

He wanted to go to a quality team, but goes to a team that intentionally tries to injure people. Am I the only one who sees the irony in this?

He wanted to go to a quality team, but goes to a team that intentionally tries to injure people. Am I the only one who sees the irony in this?

Nope! He is a clown

Where is Gritz with that Lofton funeral pic? This is the perfect place for it.

Don't get me wrong he was a solid player when he was here, just not an Urlacher,Willis, or Lewis type. They offered him less and he chose to move on.

H3ll, we gave Abe 7 million less than what he wanted and he came back. Based on that alone I will leave you to draw upon your own conclusions as to what his motives to go to a bitter rival are.

Classy Curtis... I dont think I have heard many pro athletes trash their ex team like this

ever. Low class boorish move....he will fit right in with the Saints.

PokerSteve likes this

I keep reading the word butthurt.

I think the butthurt is held within most of the posters of this thread.

I actually agree but lofton is a liability in coverage.