Falcons Vs. Bengals - Official Game Thread

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Becasue they both played against the 4s on Cinci's defense?

No smarta$$, because they went out there and played good football unlike anybody else that didnt play with the starters. Dominique has been by far our best reserve qb, and Brown is an interesting prospect at the TE position where some athleticism is needed.

Since you're so smart, tell us what Wilson did?

No smarta$$, because they went out there and played good football unlike anybody else that didnt play with the starters. Dominique has been by far our best reserve qb, and Brown is an interesting prospect at the TE position where some athleticism is needed.

Since you're so smart, tell us what Wilson did?

Not a Wilson fan at all. Just not fawning over DD when he played against the 3s and 4s and in a spread offense. That's all. I actually like him as #3 and think he might be a great one but I am not going to compare him to Cam Newton or RG3 who are doing what they do against 1s.... It's like the TE situation. Lamark Brown had a great night on paper in passing only- against the 3s and 4s. He would not have made those "easy - open field" catches against 2s. The CBs would not have left him open like that. One thing that didn't get mentioned and is well known if you saw him at Camp and the two preseason games - He cant block, and not just off a little but he can't block at all. He gets thrown around like a rag doll. He's a WR at 227 pounds.... A number of fans here draw comparisons with Hernandez in NE. Hernandez can actually block.... Gonzalez, in his interview last night at the game stated the TE needs to be able to do both - "otherwise he is a WR lining up as a TE"... Yet a number here think Brown is a great TE.... Brown lined up most of the game as a WR. Perhaps I'm old school but I watched Palmer and Gallarda and noted they can catch and are great run blockers. Just watch every non-pass play and see what these two do and seriously - you'll see that they both catch and and they block better than all of the other TEs....

Edited by Rocketman