12 States With Highest Obesity

NewFalcon

In this economy you can BE middle class and be poor the next day quicker than the other way around.

I agree that if a person is poor and trying nothing to change things, they are just as bad as a fatty putting cake frosting on their salads.

OK....I can agree with that.

the point is that life isn't fair....some people start farther behind than others. Whether it be because you don't have as quick a metabolism as people who eat whatever they want all day and never gain a pound or because you come from a disadvantaged background.

yes, some things are more difficult to overcome than others but whatever it is can't be an excuse not to try or even for giving up if you fail once or twice

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the fatty would have to have a couple of bag of chips and cookies in their cart before you harassed them?

Never said I harassed them. Somebody should tho.They probably need the exercise.

No I think its great to see a person chip and cookie themselves into multiple chins.

Rice is good for you I thought. I didnt mean she ate cheese and brocoli I mean she eats cheese on her brocoli because she is working to better health.

Rice partularly white rice is a lot of empty calories because it's all carbs and not a lot of nutrition.

While I wouldn't go with cheese, I will say Broccoli needs to be eaten with some fat in order for the vitamin D to be absorbed. Its also a great source of fiber which helps lower your cholesterol.

The top 0.01% of UGA chicks. The average guy had no chance with them

You're just bitter because your brother wasn't smart enough to get into UGA and perhaps because some kids who used to tease you growing up went there.

I overdosed on hotass white girls from just Cobb county alone in Athens in the late 90's-early 2000's.

You're just bitter because your brother wasn't smart enough to get into UGA and perhaps because some kids who used to tease you growing up went there.

I overdosed on hotass white girls from just Cobb county alone in Athens in the late 90's-early 2000's.

more like bitter that he was left for a 'hood rat'

Women in Cobb County >>>

Rice partularly white rice is a lot of empty calories because it's all carbs and not a lot of nutrition.

While I wouldn't go with cheese, I will say Broccoli needs to be eaten with some fat in order for the vitamin D to be absorbed. Its also a great source of fiber which helps lower your cholesterol.

White rice just breaks down into sugar, unlike whole wheat, and is extremely bad for you in anything other than small portions. Same applies to white bread.