12 States With Highest Obesity

NewFalcon

My wife uses of them carts and shes far from lazy. She goes running and takes care of the kids and chases anything with legs that runs around on our house. She has to use a cart because she gets winded early and it takes a good bit for her to keep going once she hits certain point. But if she is eating right and trying real hard I dont see why its fair for you to get after her. I wouldnt do that to you.

And thats why this terrible habit of taking the piss out of people is one of the terrible things of society in general.

An overweight person isnt any more worthy to be made fun of than a black,homosexual, or even a disabled person. Its terrible we feel to look down on those different than us, or those who have different lifestyles that we might not agree with.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the irony is that when people say similar about the poor you get red in the face and start saying stupid crap that gets you banned

(and before you start, I have never said that about the poor. this isn't a statement about my beliefs but merely an observation about your bias and inconsistancy)

Never been banned but being poor has a lot of factors many out of people's control.

Look, if you guys want to coddle fatties or even marry them, knock yourselves out. Don't let me rain on your parade. I made myself clear my dislike was for those who are morbidly Obese because they live to eat. screw em. Die already.

b9302f6a4f2edeb6cc0d61a6e8808bcc-too-big-for-the-baby-seat.jpg

My wife uses of them carts and shes far from lazy. She goes running and takes care of the kids and chases anything with legs that runs around on our house. She has to use a cart because she gets winded early and it takes a good bit for her to keep going once she hits certain point. But if she is eating right and trying real hard I dont see why its fair for you to get after her. I wouldnt do that to you.

Frankly I'm not gonna believe she is running for miles if you say she can't shop without getting winded.

Does she get winded when she beats you like you said in that one thread?

And thats why this terrible habit of taking the piss out of people is one of the terrible things of society in general.

An overweight person isnt any more worthy to be made fun of than a black,homosexual, or even a disabled person. Its terrible we feel to look down on those different than us, or those who have different lifestyles that we might not agree with.

Well shes goes to the bathroom just fine on her own so I dont have to take it out of her thank god. I agree with what your saying. She didnt choose to be fat yet people all over the place try to tear her down. Yet on the same side you have people that choose to be homosexual and they has all sorts of people trying to protect them. It dont make much sense at all if you ask me.

Frankly I'm not gonna believe she is running for miles if you say she can't shop without getting winded.

Does she get winded when she beats you like you said in that one thread?

Well sometimes she goes to the store at the end of the day after doing all of her motherly duties like keepin the house up and tendin to her fixins. My wife doesnt hit me. Im not married to the one that did no more. SHe left me years back.

Well shes goes to the bathroom just fine on her own so I dont have to take it out of her thank god. I agree with what your saying. She didnt choose to be fat yet people all over the place try to tear her down. Yet on the same side you have people that choose to be homosexual and they has all sorts of people trying to protect them. It dont make much sense at all if you ask me.

Okay, you had me going for a while...but I'm not buying it anymore.

Whose alt are you? Well done, BTW. It worked for a minute.

Never been banned but being poor has a lot of factors many out of people's control.

Look, if you guys want to coddle fatties or even marry them, knock yourselves out. Don't let me rain on your parade. I made myself clear my dislike was for those who are morbidly Obese because they live to eat. screw em. Die already.

and many of the same psychological factors exist for people that are poor

I find it hilarious that if someone was saying the same thing about the poor you would be having an aneurysm laugh.png

i-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

I'm getting rusty...I usually pick up on posts like this quicker.

Yes disabled people and black people ate themselves into being that way.

Shouldn't there be some point before you get to rolls of blubber where you say to yourself "****, I gotta slow this down"?

I also think people with morbidly obese children should be charged with child abuse, BTW.

Well sometimes she goes to the store at the end of the day after doing all of her motherly duties like keepin the house up and tendin to her fixins. My wife doesnt hit me. Im not married to the one that did no more. SHe left me years back.

People don't talk like this. Not since 1843.

and many of the same psychological factors exist for people that are poor

I find it hilarious that if someone was saying the same thing about the poor you would be having an aneurysm

your smiley faces don't make your points valid. There are a lot of things you can do to keep from being poor. You seem to assume that if you do these things there are no outside circumstances that can derail you.You can be set for a promotion and here comes the bosses nephew.

People who are fat can cut back on the face stuffing, make better food choices and be more physically active and there is NOTHING anyone else can do to stop them from losing pounds.

So your whole point is ********.

Fat-woman-obese-obesity-006.jpg

Yes disabled people and black people ate themselves into being that way.

Shouldn't there be some point before you get to rolls of blubber where you say to yourself "****, I gotta slow this down"?

I also think people with morbidly obese children should be charged with child abuse, BTW.

You cant be sure how a person ended disable(or even their skin complexion with all this tanning and bleaching going around these days) the same way you cant determine how a lard azz ended up fat riding in the chair.

Whose to say the person you single out does not legitimately have a thyroid or physical condition which causes such problems? Whose to say the disabled guy you see in the store didnt end that way by being a ********* and driving drunk?

You can never be sure, which is why you shouldnt make such a judgement about a persons specific situation if you dont know them, and if it does not directly hurt you(or anyone else not themselves for that matter) then you shouldnt have such hatred of them.

Ive been the regular nig r, the sand nig r, the terrorist, the zebra rider, the kid who talks funny, the nerd, the kid with the long hair, the kid who does not fit in, and also the kid who needs to go back to the desert. Having the piss taking out of you for being different than what people feel you should be isnt something that is enjoyable, and definitely not what you should be willing to subject to people who did nothing to you. Much more time should be better spent making these people feel apart of society to where they might get the motivation to shed the pounds, rather than further alienating them and making it much more likely they seek refuge in their unhealthy habits. That is why I like working downtown at the free clinic. I get to directly talk to people with unhealthy habits, and maybe get them to at least think about the foods they eat more often. They arent bad people(and this is coming from a misanthrope), they just make food choices that in many times arent in their best interest. Attacking and shaming them wouldnt make you any different from the common bully.

your smiley faces don't make your points valid. There are a lot of things you can do to keep from being poor. You seem to assume that if you do these things there are no outside circumstances that can derail you.You can be set for a promotion and here comes the bosses nephew.

People who are fat can cut back on the face stuffing, make better food choices and be more physically active and there is NOTHING anyone else can do to stop them from losing pounds.

So your whole point is ********.

Fat-woman-obese-obesity-006.jpg

LMAO set for a promotion and here comes the bosses nephew?

you have been watching too much television

LMAO set for a promotion and here comes the bosses nephew?

you have been watching too much television

Because that has never happened.

But please explain how a fat person can make healthier choices and get some exercise and someone else can cause them not to lose weight.

Because that has never happened.

But please explain how a fat person can make healthier choices and get some exercise and someone else can cause them not to lose weight.

same way a poor person can move up to middle class at the very least

by committing themselves to accepting nothing less and be willing to do whatever it takes smile.png

You cant be sure how a person ended disable(or even their skin complexion with all this tanning and bleaching going around these days) the same way you cant determine how a lard azz ended up fat riding in the chair.

Whose to say the person you single out does not legitimately have a thyroid or physical condition which causes such problems? Whose to say the disabled guy you see in the store didnt end that way by being a ********* and driving drunk?

You can never be sure, which is why you shouldnt make such a judgement about a persons specific situation if you dont know them, and if it does not directly hurt you(or anyone else not themselves for that matter) then you shouldnt have such hatred of them.

Ive been the regular nig r, the sand nig r, the terrorist, the zebra rider, the kid who talks funny, the nerd, the kid with the long hair, the kid who does not fit in, and also the kid who needs to go back to the desert. Having the piss taking out of you for being different than what people feel you should be isnt something that is enjoyable, and definitely not what you should be willing to subject to people who did nothing to you. Much more time should be better spent making these people feel apart of society to where they might get the motivation to shed the pounds, rather than further alienating them and making it much more likely they seek refuge in their unhealthy habits. That is why I like working downtown at the free clinic. I get to directly talk to people with unhealthy habits, and maybe get them to at least think about the foods they eat more often. They arent bad people(and this is coming from a misanthrope), they just make food choices that in many times arent in their best interest. Attacking and shaming them wouldnt make you any different from the common bully.

quit reading when you mentioned disease because in my first post I CLEARLY addressed that.

However I'm smart enough to know when I see a fatty with a cartload of junk food its probably not a medical condition that got them there or keeps them there.

same way a poor person can move up to middle class at the very least

by committing themselves to accepting nothing less and be willing to do whatever it takes smile.png

In this economy you can BE middle class and be poor the next day quicker than the other way around.

I agree that if a person is poor and trying nothing to change things, they are just as bad as a fatty putting cake frosting on their salads.

At least 30 percent of adults are obese in Alabama, Arkansas, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Texas and West Virginia.

A lot of those states have some dam fine BBQ tho. Won't see me hatin.

BBQ>>>>>>>>>>>>

And BO right. The south may be full of lard azzes but hot southern ladies are full of win!

quit reading when you mentioned disease because in my first post I CLEARLY addressed that.

However I'm smart enough to know when I see a fatty with a cartload of junk food its probably not a medical condition that got them there or keeps them there.

So the fatty would have to have a couple of bag of chips and cookies in their cart before you harassed them?