12 States With Highest Obesity

NewFalcon

I'm somewhat amazed that Georgia didn't make the list. Tons (no pun intended) of larger-than-life people everywhere here, and an ever-growing population of lard-azzes who are now driving scooters around instead of getting some exercise, including this one who is using the drive-thru window of her favorite fast food restaurant.

fat-people-scooters-013.jpg

12 states now have high obesity; Mississippi No. 1

By MIKE STOBBE

The Associated Press

ATLANTA — A new government survey shows 12 states now have very high obesity rates.Overall, more than a third of adults are obese but rates vary by state. The latest figures are based on a 2011 telephone survey that asked adults their height and weight. For the first time, households with only cell phones were included.

State rates remained about the same although states with very high rates went from nine to 12.

At least 30 percent of adults are obese in Alabama, Arkansas, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Texas and West Virginia.

Colorado was lowest, at just under 21 percent, and Mississippi was highest at nearly 36 percent.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention released the figures Monday.

http://www.ajc.com/health/12-states-now-have-1498628.html

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have nothing at all against Mississippi, but at this point isn't it statistically proven that they are the dumbest & fattest state in the union? What is going on over there? unsure.png

11/12 red states . . . (Indiana is still a red state . . . )

We have more than our fair share of fatties, but the south also has much better looking women than the north and the midwest.

I have nothing at all against Mississippi, but at this point isn't it statistically proven that they are the dumbest & fattest state in the union? What is going on over there? unsure.png

We have more than our fair share of fatties, but the south also has much better looking women than the north and the midwest.

When you say North, are you referring to Alaska? If so, I agree. If you are including the Northeast, I have to disagree. New York has some VERY hot women! Walk the streets of Manhattan in the shopping or business districts at ANY time of day and you will see some hot women. Fugghetaboutit!

i have really grown to despise morbidly obese people. I understand sometimes a medical condition will make you puff up.

But in 99.9% of the cases ( science!) its just some lazy fool who can't stop stuffing their face with cans of lard and cake icing. Every time I see some fat person in one of those carts in the grocery store, I want to follow them around with a sign that reads " FAT Is Not A Handicap!"

FACT

i have really grown to despise morbidly obese people. I understand sometimes a medical condition will make you puff up.

But in 99.9% of the cases ( science!) its just some lazy fool who can't stop stuffing their face with cans of lard and cake icing. Every time I see some fat person in one of those carts in the grocery store, I want to follow them around with a sign that reads " FAT Is Not A Handicap!"

I catch my self feeling this way too.

Fat may not be a handicapped by my wife cant help how she is. She can eat nothin but rice and burgers and run all of the time but she wont lose nothing for some reason. We took her to some people but they says she has a thyroid so thats why. So I dont think its fair to act like they all have a choice in the matter.

Fat may not be a handicapped by my wife cant help how she is. She can eat nothin but rice and burgers and run all of the time but she wont lose nothing for some reason. We took her to some people but they says she has a thyroid so thats why. So I dont think its fair to act like they all have a choice in the matter.

Which is why I said " I understand sometimes a medical condition "

Well you just said you want to make the people who take them carts in the grocery store wear some sign or something. She didnt choose to be this way so I dont really think you are being very kind about any of that right now. I dont think you would be making fun if it were someone you loved.

Well you just said you want to make the people who take them carts in the grocery store wear some sign or something. She didnt choose to be this way so I dont really think you are being very kind about any of that right now. I dont think you would be making fun if it were someone you loved.

What food choices did she make at a younger age? Was she active? Once you get to the point of carb sensitivity you are kind of screwed... If you want her to lose weight you will have to reduce her carbohydrate intake.

She likes any other red blood American she likes fries and cereal and she likes to eat vegetables like cheese and brocoli so she can eat healthy. She used to get on to runnin for about an hour at a time and nothing would happen. I aint seen something like that before.

I bet its pretty rare for those blimps on the handicart have any disease but laziness. I don't owe fat ###es any kindness.

My wife uses of them carts and shes far from lazy. She goes running and takes care of the kids and chases anything with legs that runs around on our house. She has to use a cart because she gets winded early and it takes a good bit for her to keep going once she hits certain point. But if she is eating right and trying real hard I dont see why its fair for you to get after her. I wouldnt do that to you.

I bet its pretty rare for those blimps on the handicart have any disease but laziness. I don't owe fat ###es any kindness.

the irony is that when people say similar about the poor you get red in the face and start saying stupid crap that gets you banned laugh.png

(and before you start, I have never said that about the poor. this isn't a statement about my beliefs but merely an observation about your bias and inconsistancy)

She likes any other red blood American she likes fries and cereal and she likes to eat vegetables like cheese and brocoli so she can eat healthy. She used to get on to runnin for about an hour at a time and nothing would happen. I aint seen something like that before.

Putting cheese on broccoli kinda takes the healthy right out of it