My 600Th Post

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

congrats....I think.

lol just messing with you. 100 post a year, eh? 1/4 of a post a day, eh? LOL. so in 4 more years you should get to pass the mile high club. :D

PensacolaFalcon-- I live in Pensacola also. nice to know I'm not alone in a Saints infested city.

There are more of us then you think. Bought some stuff off of Craig s list the other day when the guy got out of the car he had a Falcons t-shirt on. We run a booth at the T&W Flea market and I see lots of Falcons apparel down there, We should all get togeather and picket Channel 15 and make them show the Falcons games down here instead of the aints. Oh and FYI if you haven't been to a Wahoos game you should go awesome experience.

There are more of us then you think. Bought some stuff off of Craig s list the other day when the guy got out of the car he had a Falcons t-shirt on. We run a booth at the T&W Flea market and I see lots of Falcons apparel down there, We should all get togeather and picket Channel 15 and make them show the Falcons games down here instead of the aints. Oh and FYI if you haven't been to a Wahoos game you should go awesome experience.

Yes!!!!!! It's a travesty that large parts of south GA and north FL get Sucs and Taint games instead of Falcon games. I wonder if we can do anything to change that.

It's crazy that some folks seem to want to instantly judge people on here by what their post count is. You obviously don't worry over it which is good. 600 to 1000 post of substance and meaningful intelligent football discussion beats 20,000 of drivel and so called " smack talk". Not to say that all folks with high post counts just post drivel but you definitely have some on here that do. It's like society in general, most everyday conversation is just "noise" you have to weed through to filter out the good stuff.

It's crazy that some folks seem to want to instantly judge people on here by what their post count is. You obviously don't worry over it which is good. 600 to 1000 post of substance and meaningful intelligent football discussion beats 20,000 of drivel and so called " smack talk". Not to say that all folks with high post counts just post drivel but you definitely have some on here that do. It's like society in general, most everyday conversation is just "noise" you have to weed through to filter out the good stuff.

I agree.

I'll admit, at one point I was kinda hung up on post counts, but that was like 4-5 MB versions ago. When my post count continually reset with every board update I gave up.

Yes!!!!!! It's a travesty that large parts of south GA and north FL get Sucs and Taint games instead of Falcon games. I wonder if we can do anything to change that.

And not just that. Lots of times the FOX game in the Birmingham, AL market gets the Saints or Panthers games because the idiots here vote for those games.

You can vote for those kinds of things? Where? How? I need to know! PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL is a pain in the *** sometimes.

It just depends on your local FOX station. The local FOX station in the Birmingham, AL market let's the people vote for the games on their website. The CBS station here used to do the same thing but I think that stopped a couple years ago.