Very Impressed With Peria Jerry!

One name that's also been getting kind of lost is Travian Robertson. He's supposed to have been having a good camp, and looked good from what I heard last night (I was unable to watch the game). If he continues this trend, and PJ stays healthy, i think we'll have a solid rotation on the D-Line.

Would love to give him a tabasco enema or something .......

...only to find out that he likes it and then you have to give it to him weekly?

Man, your schedule doesn't give you time for that kind of silliness.

I agree with you and 90% of the criticism is either premature or unjustified but certain players deserve it! Even you have to admit that JPW is not an NFL caliber player.

right after I posted that little tirade it occurred to me that I had unloaded on JPW a few days ago. I guess I need to eat crow about eating crow

Great to hear Jerrys looking like hes got his burst back, if he can stay healthy he'll get stronger and stronger

His body hasnt been able to train properly for years now

Not surprised he looks rusty in his hand usage, he hasnt been playing for a long time. All that will get better and better if he can stay healthy

What I saw from Jerry was his burst commanding double teams. For anybody that thinks he only had 1 good play the you didn't watch the whole game. It's not just about sacks and tackles for loss. If Peria is eating up bodies that means it's 1 less body on someone else. Flacco was uneasy against the first team defense the whole 1st quarter and the defense was vanilla in terms of what they showed. That means Babs and Jerry were crushing the pocket. It's preseason but don't forget these guys are still applying for jobs. There's always some hot shot young guy on the heels of a vet. Preseason matters not to the season but evaluating 53. I was never off the PJ bandwagon because the injury he sustained takes AT LEAST 2 full years to bounce back from for a big man. He knows it's do or die for him this year.

That TFL where he shot through the line and basically took down the RB while on his knees was a thing of beauty. That's the burst and speed off the line that led us to draft him in the first round.

I agree, but let's hope he stays healthy. I keep remembering him being in the hospital with his leg up when we drafted him.