Very Impressed With Peria Jerry!

He definitely looked better. If he and Babs (until Peters returns) can consistently get push up the middle, Abe and even Edwards will be able to pick up the trash on the outside.

Man, just think, if Jerry comes back strong, Baker somehow plays well & Ryan has a great year- there will be some serious crow being eaten around here.

And, more importantly, this team will be so much better.

All any of these guys we have given up on, and declared busts, need to do to for us to

totally forget and forgive is to play good. We are easy to get along with around here!

Man, just think, if Jerry comes back strong, Baker somehow plays well & Ryan has a great year- there will be some serious crow being eaten around here.

And, more importantly, this team will be so much better.

Some of my favorite dishes

Crow Mignon

Crow Burger

Crow a la king

Fried Crow and fries

I will eat it anyway if I have too.

I will be more than happy to gorge on a big plate of it .........smile.png

Some of my favorite dishes

Crow Mignon

Crow Burger

Crow a la king

Fried Crow and fries

I will eat it anyway if I have too.

Was thinking of actual trolls, not posters like you two. One thing to want more production out of a player, another to attack a player repeatedly.

Really excited by the idea of Jerry finally being healthy. Pressure up the middle is deadly to any QB.

Jerry had 1 good play in a preseason game and that grants him hope? LOL

Falcons will be marginal this year. Smitty wants to pass more but lacks the O-Line to do it. Middle linebacker will be and issue also not to mention defensive end.

Nolan is a good DC but he is not a miracle worker. Poor decisions player personel wise will undermind any positive coaching.

This season won't be a complete disaster, but I certainly won't get my hopes up either.

All any of these guys we have given up on, and declared busts, need to do to for us to

totally forget and forgive is to play good. We are easy to get along with around here!

The whiners on this board are pathetic. Insult players with little judgement and less evidence. Hurt reputations and family feelings. Poison the atmosphere and then when faced with the witlessness of their criticisms blithely say, "Huh. maybe Grimes isn't too short. Maybe Jerry isn't a bust. Maybe Roddy can play in this league (the list is long). Who could have imagined that we were totally full of ***? Serve us some crow. We take it back."

In case of a land invasion there are very few regular posters on this board I want in my foxhole.

Falcons will be marginal this year. Smitty wants to pass more but lacks the O-Line to do it. Middle linebacker will be and issue also not to mention defensive end.

Nolan is a good DC but he is not a miracle worker. Poor decisions player personel wise will undermind any positive coaching.

This season won't be a complete disaster, but I certainly won't get my hopes up either.

Troll on MFKer... .on second thought I withdraw from your fantasy league ..now go home and spank yourself little man ..........

Troll on MFKer... .on second thought I withdraw from your fantasy league ..now go home and spank yourself little man ..........

Harsh....but effective and funny as ****.

Another troll out of no where like we need more of them here. Where do they come from?

The whiners on this board are pathetic. Insult players with little judgement and less evidence. Hurt reputations and family feelings. Poison the atmosphere and then when faced with the witlessness of their criticisms blithely say, "Huh. maybe Grimes isn't too short. Maybe Jerry isn't a bust. Maybe Roddy can play in this league (the list is long). Who could have imagined that we were totally full of ***? Serve us some crow. We take it back."

In case of a land invasion there are very few regular posters on this board I want in my foxhole.

I agree with you and 90% of the criticism is either premature or unjustified but certain players deserve it! Even you have to admit that JPW is not an NFL caliber player.