Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Creative

Lofton W/ The Saints

232 posts in this topic

Didn't say always, said normally. Don't twist the words.

If Lofton was the leader, give me 1 instance where he showed it. That's all I'm asking, with proof. Just one. Lofton played the position that is often times the leader of the defense. Unfortunately, that isn't something that's in him.

Lofton was on sidelines getting in Thomas Decoud face on blown assignments and bad angles...

Lofton did all the PRE GAME drills ran through ...HIM he used to gather all the LBS and have them run through drills prior to game

Lofton was one of first players in film room studying and watching FILM ...

Lofton was a LEADER...play and simple

I gave you instances before where I saw Lofton on the field and the bench leading the team. Pumping up players and getting into ases. I have seen him jack up Abe, RayRay, Spoon and DeCoud before.

Of course I don't have a tape cut on it and I saw some of it with my own eyes at the Dome but make no mistake about it I have seen it. I have no spreadsheet either.

And I have seen Lofton crying on the bench after we got blew out in a game. I don't have proof but I know I saw it with my own two eyes. Trust me.

Lofton was on sidelines getting in Thomas Decoud face on blown assignments and bad angles...

Lofton did all the PRE GAME drills ran through ...HIM he used to gather all the LBS and have them run through drills prior to game

1. No proof.

2. Again, you confuse duties as leading. Lofton played MLB. Once Brooking left, these became his duties.

3. Proof?

He was dependable. That's all I got from that. I couldn't tell our defense watched a lick of film. Even Mayock said it. He has the physical, it's more of the intangible. That's where Vilma is going to be missed.

Like I said, the fact that it's merely questioned proves he wasn't. Nobody questions if you are gay or not do they? Same thing.

i dont know what you were watching. i never seen that.

Your quite hungry for a troll. I know New Orleans has some pretty good seafood and gumbo, maybe you would feel better there????

DirtyBirdKHAOS likes this

dont tell me haynes, your one of those losers who wants vick back.

Not at all...You fans are the worst kind of clowns if you ask me...Yeah it sucks we lost Lofton to the hated Saints but dont discredit his accomplishments or what he meant for us

Lofton was a very good player that provided the defense with LEADERSHIP and consistent play ...Are you the type of clown that never sees wrong with any Falcons moves you still holding out hope for Sam Baker probably ? rightttttttttttt lol ...Please man if I asked you name TD 5 best draft picks over past years you are not going to name Curtis Lofton in top 5

stop the nonsense

he doesnt have loyalty thats for sure. he took a bigger check over sticking with the team. just because blank didnt want to cave in to his whinny demands.

he doesnt have loyalty thats for sure. he took a bigger check over sticking with the team. just because blank didnt want to cave in to his whinny demands.

actually he didnt take a bigger check ...There were some alleged reports Falcons offered 5 years 30 mil

Lol so tripping over his foot is a lack of leadership? Come on swift just leave. You're just trying to turn this into a Bash Ryan thread. A hurt knee and turf toe are two different things. There's toughness and stupidity. It was stupid for Big Ben to play on that ankle against the 9ers and was the reason they lost but I guess that was leadership because he still played huh?

Find me an instance where Lofton showed his leadership.

i would put lofton in the top five but i wouldnt put him number one. that place goes to matt ryan and yes im a matt ryan fan so **** you.

so Curtis Lofton a top 5 draft pick by TD was basically disrespected by Falcons brass but guys like Sam Baker and Perria Jerry on roster

your thoughts