Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

big_D

Great Joke

34 posts in this topic

BEST MOVIE EVER!

Yeah, it's pretty good. I remember liking it when it came out, but being a bit disappointed it wasn't as good as dumb and dumber. Of course, that was an impossible standard to live up to. Watched it again a few months ago and it was still good.

Preacher was fishing at small trout when he noticed a large grizzly bear charging at him from the other side. The preacher raised both hands to the sky and said "Lord, I hope this is a christian bear". The bear stopped in his tracks and raised his paws up to the heavens. The preacher was relieved at what he just witnessed, a christian bear. The bear then said, "Thank you Lord for my first meal of the day".

mashburn*Fibonacci likes this

A guy was doing some bragging. He told his buddies he did 18 holes today. 9 front and the back 9. He admitted though he didn't have time left for a game of golf. ohmy.png

Ah yes... the ear hole, one of the forgotten orifices.

I got this joke in an email from a woman who sends a joke everyday in her opening emails:

What did Tennessee?

The same thing Arkansas. laugh.png

I have to give her credit for having a clean, business environment appropriate joke almost every day. This one actually made me chuckle, but most of them are pretty groan-inducing.

mashburn*Fibonacci likes this