Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

big_D

Great Joke

34 posts in this topic

Former winter olympic champ, Picabo Street, after her olypmic career was a nurse in a major hospital. She was assigned to the ICU unit. She was fired almost immediately for improper use of the telephone. A call came in and she answered Picabo, ICU, (peekaboo I see you). Well at least I thought it was funny.

m2Falcons, capologist and Big_Dog like this

Read this

an old man wanted to renew his love to his wife he said: lets repeat the old days

i will go down to the near Grocery then we will meet there and i will start to flirt with you what do u think?

" ok good idea " she says

he went there and he waited for 1 hour and she didnt come , two hours and she still didnt come

three hours and she didnt come

he went to the house and saw her still at home and crying

" what happened why u didnt come there?? " he asked

she said " my father didnt allow me to go out "

Here's a great joke:

Boudreaux and Marie - two cajuns - were driving home one night from New Orleans. It was winter, so cold and raining. They spotted an animal on the side of the road.

Marie says, "Boudreaux, there's a little animal. We has to help it!" Boudreaux rolls his eyes and sighs, but pulls over.

They walk up to it and Marie says, "oh Boudreaux, it's a little baby skunk! We have to save it."

Boudreaux tries to put his foot down. "Marie, I do not want no skunk in my car."

"Boudreaux!" says Marie, "it'll die if we don't help it! It's just a baby and it's cold and wet out in here!"

Boudreaux rolls his eyes and sighs again, but ultimately knows that Marie has made up her mind.

They're in the car and Marie is holding the baby skunk. "Boudreaux," she says, "it's cold and shivering! What we gonna do about dis?"

Boudreaux responds, "well, put him between your legs until he warm up a little."

"Boudreaux!" cries Marie, "what about the smell?!?!"

Boudreaux responds, "ah, just hold his little nose 'till he get used to it."

Here's a great joke:

Boudreaux and Marie - two cajuns - were driving home one night from New Orleans. It was winter, so cold and raining. They spotted an animal on the side of the road.

Marie says, "Boudreaux, there's a little animal. We has to help it!" Boudreaux rolls his eyes and sighs, but pulls over.

They walk up to it and Marie says, "oh Boudreaux, it's a little baby skunk! We have to save it."

Boudreaux tries to put his foot down. "Marie, I do not want no skunk in my car."

"Boudreaux!" says Marie, "it'll die if we don't help it! It's just a baby and it's cold and wet out in here!"

Boudreaux rolls his eyes and sighs again, but ultimately knows that Marie has made up her mind.

They're in the car and Marie is holding the baby skunk. "Boudreaux," she says, "it's cold and shivering! What we gonna do about dis?"

Boudreaux responds, "well, put him between your legs until he warm up a little."

win.

Here's a great joke:

I just knew this was going to end with "cardboard tubes and Drew Brees"!

What do you call a deer with no eyes?

A: A no-eye dear. ( No idear)

What do you call a deer with no feet and no eyes?

A: Still no-eye dear. (Still No idear)

Sittin' in a burger joint and saw the chef patting out my burger under his arm pit. While I moaned out loud, the guy next to me said "that ain't nutin'. You ought to see how he makes donut holes". ohmy.png

BEST MOVIE EVER!

never watched it. Always thought it was just a joke of a movie. Maybe I'll give it a shot