Official Rival Central Nfc South 2012 Record Predictions

jb 3.0

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you can't spell the team names correctly, you should head back over to TATF.

I'll second that. Notice how it's the TRUE Homers that keep using these names? Taints, Yucs, Panties, and they're all Falcon Homers from TATF...all except WRW, But he's too far gone to begin with. rolleyes.gif

If you can't spell the team names correctly, you should head back over to TATF.

Look at the idiot's user name. When was the last time you heard some one use the term "Undefendable".

I keep telling him to change his name to "Indefensible" so his post will be more credible.

Look at the idiot's user name. When was the last time you heard some one use the term "Undefendable".

I keep telling him to change his name to "Indefensible" so his post will be more credible.

Undependable isn't even a word. Now, UNDEPENDABLE is, but not Undefendable.laugh.png

• 3 months later...

I realize that, but the man is NOT a good coach. Hopefully you'll relize it enough to know you all will have at BEST a middle of the road secondary and with D. Hall there with Morris as his position coach, you should count on a minimum of 3 or 4 game changing personal foul penalties.

Then you have to look at the help you have for RGIII. What Help is the real question. Moss & Garcon?

You all can't make up your mind about your running game.

Your head coach has looked completely bewildered at times the last few seasons. How is that gonna change?

3-13 may be a little low but I don't see how on earth you all win more than 5 games.

Don't get down though...I have been known to be wrong before.