Official Rival Central Nfc South 2012 Record Predictions

jb 3.0

I have a feeling you're giving the Skins far too much Credit. Unless RGIII has a better season than Newton did last season, and even if he does, What offensive weapons do they have to put around him? I'll be amazed if these guys win more than 4 games with 3 the most likely.

You underestimate that defense. Their offense just has to score a few points and not turn the ball over. They did beat the Giants twice last year.

Edited by Rave

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These never get old for the 10th time...

Falcons 11-6

saints 10-6

panthers 9-7

buccies 6-10

So the Falcons are going to play 17 games or are you counting the Redskins beating them as 2? :lol:

Edited by Rave

I always like to wait until the final preseason game to make my real predictions. For example, I picked the Eagles to go 13-3 before the preseason started last year then changed it to 10-6 at the end of the preseason. Injuries are sometimes certainly a factor, but usually you can see one or two major flaws with some teams during week 2 & 3 of preseason (the most important games). With the Eagles, you could see Vick's inaccuracy (compared to the year before where he was fairly accurate) and that they couldn't stop the run on defense, nor could their LBs cover anyone.

Otherwise, most record predictions are going to be too hinged on prior season's records.

With that said:

NFC South:

Saints: 13-3 (#1 seed)

Falcons: 10-6 (#6 seed)

Panthers: 7-9

Bucs: 7-9

NFC East:

Cowboys: 11-5

Eagles: 10-6

Giants: 8-8

Redskins: 6-10

Edited by bradael

I have a feeling you're giving the Skins far too much Credit. Unless RGIII has a better season than Newton did last season, and even if he does, What offensive weapons do they have to put around him? I'll be amazed if these guys win more than 4 games with 3 the most likely.

I have them winning at home v. the Vikings, @ the Browns, @ the Rams, and I see them splitting one with either the Eagles or Cowboys at home. I gave them one more, just on the off chance Rg3 can use his legs and supposed legendary arm to get them a surprise win.

I would love nothing more to see them go 2-14 though. I have not been able to tear myself away from Extremeskins since they drafted Griffin. I lurk for hours at a time with this look on my face...

2zz4vbk.gif

I didn't want to go full homer on the predictions though.

I have them winning at home v. the Vikings, @ the Browns, @ the Rams, and I see them splitting one with either the Eagles or Cowboys at home. I gave them one more, just on the off chance Rg3 can use his legs and supposed legendary arm to get them a surprise win.

I would love nothing more to see them go 2-14 though. I have not been able to tear myself away from Extremeskins since they drafted Griffin. I lurk for hours at a time with this look on my face...

2zz4vbk.gif

That gif is priceless, lol.

The cowgirls have a lot more to worry about than WFW fat fingering a number!

Wow...too many things going through my head right now...how about you worry about which team you wanna pull for this year and Ill worry about the Cowboys. Deal?

2zz4vbk.gif

Lol lurker. The tailgate section is quite wonderful.

I'm talented wink.png

Nope, just the opposite......Working your way through life, Drunk, Overly Sensitive & Stupid is no way to live. Some day many years from now when you've grown up into a fine young woman, get married and have children, you'll look back on this and say.......Those fella's @ R.C. really knew what they were talking about. "I'm so glad I listened to their words of wisdom! I was such a sniveling little fool back then."

Don't mention it kid! We were more than happy to oblige. Ya gotta good crew here and we've got some new ones on board that are always willing to help out someone such yourself.

Just be sure to tip your waitress on your way out, She works HARD FOR HER $$!

Nope, just the opposite......Working your way through life, Drunk, Overly Sensitive & Stupid is no way to live. Some day many years from now when you've grown up into a fine young woman, get married and have children, you'll look back on this and say.......Those fella's @ R.C. really knew what they were talking about. "I'm so glad I listened to their words of wisdom! I was such a sniveling little fool back then."

Don't mention it kid! We were more than happy to oblige. Ya gotta good crew here and we've got some new ones on board that are always willing to help out someone such yourself.

Just be sure to tip your waitress on your way out, She works HARD FOR HER $$!

4U1X7.gif

I'd like to see a few preseason games and the health of each team before I make a prediction.

Which is why we're able to make changes to our predictiona up until the start of the season.

Which is also why I try and make fantasy draft dates right before the beginning of the regular season.