• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saints - 10-6

Falcons - 9-7

Panthers - 9-7

Bucs - 6-10

Since you ARE a Cowboy fan, you should throw the NFCE in there. We do have some NFCE brethren that stop by here.

Giants 10-6

Cowboys 9-7

Eagles 8-8

Redskins 3-13

Edited by jb 3.0

Since you ARE a Cowboy fan, you should throw the NFCE in there. We do have some NFCE brethren that stop by here.

Giants 10-6

Cowboys 9-7

Eagles 8-8

Redskins 3-13

You are harder to satisfy than a **** woman. Dont talk about the Cowboys this is a NFCS MB, but then again you left the NFCE out of an NFCS discussion....are you serious?

Eagles - 11-5

Giants - 10-6

Cowboys - 9-7

Redskins - 6-10

Edited by Rave

You are harder to satisfy than a **** woman. Dont talk about the Cowboys this is a NFCS MB, but then again you left the NFCE out of an NFCS discussion....are you serious?

Eagles - 11-5

Giants - 10-6

Cowboys - 9-7

Redskins - 6-10

Out of deference to you little one. I suppose I can bend a little if it means you'll quit whining, okay?

Out of deference to you little one. I suppose I can bend a little if it means you'll quit whining, okay?

Whining? Im just calling you out for what you are. If I conform you say I SHOULD include my team, if I include my team you say this is a NFCS MB. Which is it, you cant have it both ways. You say Im the one that is whining, I just want to know what your deal is.

Im fine, I just dont get some people.

Whining? Im just calling you out for what you are. If I conform you say I SHOULD include my team, if I include my team you say this is a NFCS MB. Which is it, you cant have it both ways. You say Im the one that is whining, I just want to know what your deal is.

Look Sheila, I TOLD YOU, It was in deference to you and your sensitivity that I included the after you responded to this thread.

But, it looks like all you want to do is whine. CHILD.........PLEASE QUIT!rolleyes.gif

Thanks for showing everyone how insecure you are. Typical Cowboys fan. When their team is in the gutter they can't function. Time to start rooting for the Patriots pal.

Are you ******* serious? You are pretending to be a guy that colluded with his friends to form a powerhouse NBA team and you are talking to me like Im a frontrunner fan......GTFO!

These predictions can be changed as the preseason progresses.

Saints 11-5

Panthers 9-7

Falcons 9-7

BUCS 7-9

I'm going to go with this for the NFC south.

As far as the NFCE

Giants 11-5

Eagles 10-6

Cowboys 7-9

Redskins 5-11

Edited by NYG4

Look Sheila, I TOLD YOU, It was in deference to you and your sensitivity that I included the after you responded to this thread.

But, it looks like all you want to do is whine. CHILD.........PLEASE QUIT!rolleyes.gif

LOL, all I can do is laugh at you at this point....

LOL, typical Gnats fan....lets come back to this when Dallas is 1-0. wink.png

I was initially going to say 8-8, but after looking through the schedule I had to go with my best instinct.

I see Loses to the Giants (2x), Bears, @Ravens, @Eagles, Steelers, Saints. I see @ Bengals, @Panthers, and @Falcons going either way.

Best case Scenerio IMO is 9-7.

and is there something about starting 1-0 that would preclude the Cowboys from finishing 7-9?

I was initially going to say 8-8, but after looking through the schedule I had to go with my best instinct.

I see Loses to the Giants (2x), Bears, @Ravens, @Eagles, Steelers, Saints. I see @ Bengals, @Panthers, and @Falcons going either way.

Best case Scenerio IMO is 9-7.

and is there something about starting 1-0 that would preclude the Cowboys from finishing 7-9?

Come on, you cant be that dense...you know **** well why I said that. tongue.png

The funny thing is Im up from 8-8 to 9-7. I got crucified by Falcons fans for saying 8-8. I just dont see Dallas having a losing record this year without a couple major injuries. What Ive heard from Mini Camp and Training Camp (so far) has me believing this year will be better. I think with our defense better understanding what Rob wants out of them and actually have the CBs we need to run his defense, this team will look a lot better. Tell Cruz and co. they might want to be ready.

Edited by Rave

I'm going to go with this for the NFC south.

As far as the NFCE

Giants 11-5

Eagles 10-6

Cowboys 7-9

Redskins 5-11

I have a feeling you're giving the Skins far too much Credit. Unless RGIII has a better season than Newton did last season, and even if he does, What offensive weapons do they have to put around him? I'll be amazed if these guys win more than 4 games with 3 the most likely.

Come on, you cant be that dense...you know **** well why I said that. tongue.png

The funny thing is Im up from 8-8 to 9-7. I got crucified by Falcons fans for saying 8-8. I just dont see Dallas having a losing record this year without a couple major injuries. What Ive heard from Mini Camp and Training Camp (so far) has me believing this year will be better. I think with our defense better understanding what Rob wants out of them and actually have the CBs we need to run his defense, this team will look a lot better. Tell Cruz and co. they might want to be ready.

Good for you for raising your expectations. I could see 9-7 for you guys.