Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Braves Vs. Nationals

439 posts in this topic

At least the Braves didn't rollover and play dead like they did on Tuesday. But they won't score again tonight. Not with Uggla, Janish and Pastornicky or Diaz (take your pick) due up in the 9th.

Also add in the fact that I don't think the Braves have ever scored against Tyler Clippard.

sdogg likes this

For all those that were dogging the team when down 6-0 the Braves just said kiss it. They may still lose, but they are not mentally whipped by the Nats. Hanson may not have had it tonight or even this month, but the team and more important the bats still keep fighting.

At least the Braves didn't rollover and play dead like they did on Tuesday. But they won't score again tonight. Not with Uggla, Janish and Pastornicky or Diaz (take your pick) due up in the 9th.

Also add in the fact that I don't think the Braves have ever scored against Tyler Clippard.

while I dont disagree that his swing is awful you did understand when we got him he was suppose to be a good defensive pickup but poor offensively right?

Freeman is a stud

For all those that were dogging the team when down 6-0 the Braves just said kiss it. They may still lose, but they are not mentally whipped by the Nats. Hanson may not have had it tonight or even this month, but the team and more important the bats still keep fighting.

You say that tonight but what about Tuesday? Remember 9-0 loss with only 4 hits?

Clippard has given up just 4 earned runs in over 36 innings in his career against the Braves. That's why I have no memory of the Braves ever scoring against this guy.

wonder if freddie will send a pinch hitter up for janish in the 9th

btw great inning for medlen

Who would he send up? We have Pastornicky, Diaz and Ross left on the bench? Ross won't be used since he's the backup catcher and that leaves Pastornicky or Diaz? Which one is all that much better than Janish?

Joremarid likes this

/rally cap

Who would he send up? We have Pastornicky, Diaz and Ross left on the bench? Ross won't be used since he's the backup catcher and that leaves Pastornicky or Diaz? Which one is all that much better than Janish?

yea good point