Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Braves Vs. Nationals

439 posts in this topic

We are gonna need a boost after two deflating losses. Wren needs to pull the trigger soon. I wouldn't mind a package with Anibel Sanchez and Infante if they sell. We need a shot in the arm.

I want Medlen in the rotation!!

Don't we all. But really. If we put Medlen in the rotation who takes his spot in are already awful bullpen? Martinez is awful. Varvaro is awful. Durbin ok at times and awful other times.

Don't we all. But really. If we put Medlen in the rotation who takes his spot in are already awful bullpen? Martinez is awful. Varvaro is awful. Durbin ok at times and awful other times.

My opinion is we can go get a bullpen arm cheaper then a top of the rotation type guy. If we get someone like Grienke I would be happy, but It will cost us no doubt. We can get a guy that can help us for cheaper for the pen, and let Medlen go right back where he belongs.

My opinion is we can go get a bullpen arm cheaper then a top of the rotation type guy. If we get someone like Grienke I would be happy, but It will cost us no doubt. We can get a guy that can help us for cheaper for the pen, and let Medlen go right back where he belongs.

But Frank Wren has done nothing but give away potential bullpen arms in Todd Redmond and J.J. Hoover. Let the White Sox snatch up Brett Myers. There hasn't been any words about any bullpen arms and Braves in the same sentence.

But Frank Wren has done nothing but give away potential bullpen arms in Todd Redmond and J.J. Hoover. Let the White Sox snatch up Brett Myers. There hasn't been any words about any bullpen arms and Braves in the same sentence.

well I consider neither of those the types we need to improve our pen. I'm talking about guys in the EOF, Moylan, Medlen types. Also Wren has done a good job of keeping his work out of the news. Most of the times it has went public it has been leaked from the other side.

If the Padres ink Street long term theres some thought that Gregerson would be put on the market if they do that I would make that move if im Wren

well I consider neither of those the types we need to improve our pen. I'm talking about guys in the EOF, Moylan, Medlen types. Also Wren has done a good job of keeping his work out of the news. Most of the times it has went public it has been leaked from the other side.

But we have no idea what they could have done. Some of the teams with the best bullpens in baseball (like the Padres) are teams that take players that other teams never gave a chance to and boom they give them a chance a boom they turn out of be really good pitchers. Talking about guys like Mike Adams, Heath Bell and Luke Gregerson. All 3 were guys that other teams had and for whatever reason they were never given a chance and the Padres got great work out of all 3 over the past few years.

Too bad the Braves can't be as awesome as my Braves team on MLB 12.

C - Brian McCann

1B - Freddie Freeman

2B - Dan Uggla

3B - Chipper Jones

SS - Ryan Zimmerman

LF - Martin Prado

CF - Bryce Harper

RF - Jason Heyward

SP - Chris Carpenter

SP - Adam Wainwright

SP - Tim Hudson

SP - Brandon Beachy