Not possible..in this case it is biochemical, not behavioral, and changing one's pathology necessitates one's willingness to seek first a diagnosis followed by treatment.

In other words...give it up!

LMAO. Poser. So ones "behavioral", is not a "chemical balance" issue?? Your telling me ones behavior is not a reaction from the chemicals in ones brain, the balance thereof. I can translate your ******** talk just fine.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a bust. A white linebacker could cover him man to man. Although with Roddy white being fat, slow and cant catch a ball anymore, he's not much better.

Roddy needs to step it up!!!!I used to love Roddy until last season. He could be Tim Brown but he's gonna eat himself out of the league like David Boston

4000 yards and 25 TDs as a third receiving option aint exactly bust status.

Roddy fat and slow?

You must be clueless.

I suggest you check them. When your number one is no longer a deep threat, you're team is doomed. when your mumber one leads the league in drops you team is doomed ( see tom brady and Rodgers- the two best players in the game looked like **** when thier number ones had only a couple dropps in the playoffs - matty deals with that weekly). roddy also lead the league in offesive penalties by skilled players. His twitter explains everything!! who comes to play a game hung over after playing cards all night?
No you need to check them. Fat boy was:

2nd - receptions

8th - yards

11th - TDs (one TD from 6th)

13th - 20+ yd receptions (one 20+ yarder from 9th)

If Ryan hits him on the first play from scrimmage @HOU he's Top 10 in receptions, yards, TDs and 20+ yard receptions. Yea he had some crucial drops but so did a few others:

2011 Drops

Roddy - 15

Marshall - 14

Welker - 13

Cruz - 11

Bowe 10

DeSean - 9

Nicks - 8

VJack - 8

Julio - 8

His target to drop ratio was lower than Cruz's, Marshall's, DeSean's and Julio's.

No you need to check them. Fat boy was:

2nd - receptions

8th - yards

11th - TDs

Yea he had too many drops but so did a few others:

Roddy - 15

Marshall - 14

Welker - 13

Cruz - 11

Bowe 10

DeSean - 9

Ncks - 8

VJack - 8

Julio - 8

His target to drop ratio was lower than Cruz's, Marshall's and DeSean's.

This is actually a really interesting stat. When compared to some of the boards man crushes the ratio looks good.

He's a bust. A white linebacker could cover him man to man. Although with Roddy white being fat, slow and cant catch a ball anymore, he's not much better.

Roddy needs to step it up!!!!I used to love Roddy until last season. He could be Tim Brown but he's gonna eat himself out of the league like David Boston

So because a linebacker is white he shouldn't be able to cover a black offensive player?

You should go back to criss cross country farm from where you hail.

Brian Urlacher, Clay Matthews, Sean Lee, James Laurinaitis, AJ Hawk, Chad Greenway and Luke Kuechly will meet you there.

Seriuosly. Looking at roddy last year- I was like " om my God" . Fat Roddy didnt even fit into his jersey. Plus no speed. Homeboy lost his quickness. He had to be pushing 250 last yards. Fat roddy needs to get his butt back to the Gym and stop drinking. I am faster than Roddy white, see the greatest play in Notre Dame history
How'd you get past security bro?

Seriuosly. Looking at roddy last year- I was like " om my God" . Fat Roddy didnt even fit into his jersey. Plus no speed. Homeboy lost his quickness. He had to be pushing 250 last yards. Fat roddy needs to get his butt back to the Gym and stop drinking. I am faster than Roddy white, see the greatest play in Notre Dame history

Fat Roddy put up 100 catches, 1296 yards and 8 TDs. I'll take Fat Roddy over Jenkins any day.

If Roddy still wants to be the #1 WR in Atlanta he is going to hard to work really hard as I see JJ passing this year if he doesn't.

When we were a Run Run Pass Punt team Jenkins did have a use on our team as he is a very good blocking WR now he wouldn't have a place on our team.