Guest Fibonacci

ROFLMAO You must be stupid if you think MJ 12 cant beat Meier out.

Really?

Meier last 2 years......Nothing

Jenkins last 2 years.....466 and 505 Total yards. Averaged 12.3 yards per carry. Longest 72 and 43. 3 and 2 Touchdowns.

you sure you want to tell people they are stupid to think Jenkins can do better the Meier.

No offense to Meier....but the guy is worse then Norwood. At least Norwood couple play a couple games and do a ****. of a job. Meier just gets hurts before pre-season games.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a whole topic dedicated to mj 12, so yes I think he would be a great pick up at vet minimum as mid nite toker said let him compete with kerry and let the best man win, thats what training camp is really about competition if kerry beats him cut mj12. but yall saying he is trash, we had our best season with mj12, and roddy as the only two wr threats, lets be honest hd83 was still hurt.

Guest Fibonacci

Christ. The guy blew out his ACL as a rookie, and then last year he was relegated to depth.

So pay the guy?????¿?¿? Hey when the other tire (mcl) goes, should he stay here longer then what norwood did and get more pay?

Now being serious. My point was jenkins has proven to be better then meier. some guy wanted to call names saying I was a fool to think jenkins is better then meier......so all I was saying was stats and performance in the last two years show jenkins is the one to take.

MJ12 was a good blocking WR but really lacked the ability to be a good pass catching WR. I remember so many games where teams would focus on gonzo and white and leave MJ12 in man coverage and he still couldnt produce 1 single 100 yard reciving game the entire time he was here.

It took JJ no time at all to get his first 100 yard reciving game with the falcons

Edited by Brehus

Jenkins isn't trash. He just never lived up to being a 1st round pick. He also isn't a 1 or 2 WR. At best he's a 3 but he's not trash.

If he wouldn't mess with team chemistry he'd be the perfect #4 WR for us. He has been one of the best blocking WRs in the NFL and was an integral part of our offense even if he never became a true 1st round pedigree kind of WR. Having him as the 4th WR in a 4 wide set would give us mismatches, and he and Julio could be great blockers on the outside for RB screens. A 3 WR set with Julio and Jenkins and TG on one side of the field and Roddy on the other side would mean that we would either have a great passing set, or the strong side would be a great sweep side with TG, Jenkins, and Julio blocking a LB and two DBs respectively.

Would give us even more options and Jenkins was always a good Falcon -- dare I even say clutch in his big moments (see: Chicago & Ryan's first game/pass). I also don't see where the Molasses name comes from, he ran a 4.4 flat at the combine and still has good long speed, he just doesn't have great agility. He'd be a better version of anything we'd throw in as the 4th WR in a 4 wide set.

Packers have James Jones as the #4 WR in an open passing offense. Jenkins could be that for us. Makes a lot of sense from a skill set, need, and team fit stand point. If he's released I wouldn't be shocked at all if we picked him up and didn't bring on a Cone or Calvin to the team.

Roddy, Julio, HD, Jenkins, Meier is a very good 5 WR core group.

Really?

Meier last 2 years......Nothing

Jenkins last 2 years.....466 and 505 Total yards. Averaged 12.3 yards per carry. Longest 72 and 43. 3 and 2 Touchdowns.

you sure you want to tell people they are stupid to think Jenkins can do better the Meier.

No offense to Meier....but the guy is worse then Norwood. At least Norwood couple play a couple games and do a ****. of a job. Meier just gets hurts before pre-season games.

Go and read my post again, It's obvious you didn't read it correctly.

Michael Jenkins - WR - Vikings

ESPN 1500 Twin Cities hints that Michael Jenkins' roster spot could be in danger heading into training camp.

Beat writer Tom Pelissero suggests that Jenkins could end up losing his roster spot if fourth-round pick Greg Childs "comes along." A 30-year-old possession receiver, Molasses Mike doesn't play special teams and is owed a $2.5 million salary. The Vikings wouldn't lose much by moving on before the season.

Source: ESPN 1500 Twin Cities Jul 20 - 1:04 AM

Lol Molasses Mike. The Vikings don't want him, but people said we should of kept him instead of drafting JJ lol.

I know lol.

Edited by Skar

jenkins is trash. Been saying it since the homer trolls were dogging me for saying we needed to bring in another #1 caliber receiver to play with roddy and prop up our weak lame qb. Remember that homer trolls? I believe your words were along the lines of "go back to playing maddeN har har har". Although td got raped on the deal and had to resign the scrub first before he finally realized it, i give him props for shelving his Massive ego for once and admitting his qb was going to be hurting without at least 2 elite receivers.

You got a ****** up way at looking a life is what i get from that, i been on these boards since '99 years and i dont know you bro, but try being optimistic, for once.

You got a ****** up way at looking a life is what i get from that, i been on these boards since '99 years and i dont know you bro, but try being optimistic, for once.

Not possible..in this case it is biochemical, not behavioral, and changing one's pathology necessitates one's willingness to seek first a diagnosis followed by treatment.

In other words...give it up!

Guest Fibonacci

Go and read my post again, It's obvious you didn't read it correctly.

Ohhh heavens....I need to get glasses I think. I am 30 years old.

Bro I am sorry. if the neg system was still here I would neg my self.

Sorry.