Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

allbrian

When Do They Mail Out Season Tickets?

15 posts in this topic

Yeah, I got the email message, too. Tracking number included. Interesting to note that the package originates in Arkansas.

I will be posting a few games that we cannot make on Ticket Exchange.......we are in Section 113, Row 33, Seats 21-22 (aisle seats, home side). Below is the link to the view:

http://vsv.atlantafalcons.com/#/level_1/

I will be posting both Pre-Season games and will be asking $60 per seat (half price)....I'll also be posting the Broncos game (Sept. 17); and Oakland (Oct. 14)....possible the Saints game as well (Nov. 29)......if interested, please contact me.

I will be posting a few games that we cannot make on Ticket Exchange.......we are in Section 113, Row 33, Seats 21-22 (aisle seats, home side). Below is the link to the view:

I will be posting both Pre-Season games and will be asking $60 per seat (half price)....I'll also be posting the Broncos game (Sept. 17); and Oakland (Oct. 14)....possible the Saints game as well (Nov. 29)......if interested, please contact me.

I need 2 extra for the Denver game. How much? You won't be able to list any of the games for less than face value on the ticketechange, so list the preseason games on stubhub.

Does anyone know when ticket exchange will be available to use? I have been checking my account page and I can select the games, but it never takes me to another page. I've also tried through the NFL website but no luck.

I need 2 extra for the Denver game. How much? You won't be able to list any of the games for less than face value on the ticketechange, so list the preseason games on stubhub.

I'm asking face value for the Denver game....$150 per seat. Just let me know - I'd rather they go to a Falcons fan!

I received mine yesterday; the UPS van was right behind me pulling up the driveway when I got home from work. This year the tickets and parking pass are both shipped together, which is awesome. I love this year’s stickers and really gotta love the “10 years or more of loyalty” lapel pin.

Just listed games on the Ticket Exchange.....Denver has already sold. I listed all for face value ($129) for Section 113 (home side), Row 33, Seats 21-22 (aisle seats)....

I will let the 2 pre-season games go for half-price if interested ($65 per seat)........I have also listed the Raider's game for face value.

Go to the below link and enter the seating information (bottom of screen) to see the view from the seats:

JC