25 Reasons Being A Bulldog Fan Rocks

haha i like #25. "The Future" seems thats what we are always talking about dry.png

also Stafford should not be 24.. I dont think people, who are not UGA fans, realize that a lot of people dont see him as a DGD. IMO I like Murray and Shockley more. Stafford is probably the best SKILLED QB UGA has ever had, but he never won

Edited by Ronaldo77

I consider Matt Stafford a DGD despite the fact that he never won. I mean, what did Eric Zeier or Hines Ward win? Yet I consider them DGDs as well. Stafford's character plus his great skill level makes him one of my favorite recent Dawgs.

Ward also stayed for four years and always reps UGA when he is on tv, he has been to a camps here. Have you seen Stafford do anything for UGA or even talk about it since he left, or did he stay 4 years?

Not trying to say I didnt appreciate Stafford, he was an awesome talent. But I dont see him as a DGD

Ward also stayed for four years and always reps UGA when he is on tv, he has been to a camps here. Have you seen Stafford do anything for UGA or even talk about it since he left, or did he stay 4 years?

Not trying to say I didnt appreciate Stafford, he was an awesome talent. But I dont see him as a DGD

Stafford being the #1 overall pick helped UGA in a lot of ways. I'll say hes a DGD... not on the level of Greene or Pollack and the boys, but he's still a DGD to me. Won 3 bowl games (one being a BCS game), a win vs Florida, a win vs Bama. Guy has a good resume

So this list was showered with words like "traditions" and "past" saw a year like 1897 and some other long ago numbers, and the most recent was 2 sec championships. And Being a "dawg" fan rocks because of bushes that surround the field? At least the actual bulldog had the guts to bite a top opponent. And the "proud" statement is a true point,cause to get some UGA fans to actually admit that their squad isn't really all that good even in their own conference is a tough task.

I consider Matt Stafford a DGD despite the fact that he never won. I mean, what did Eric Zeier or Hines Ward win? Yet I consider them DGDs as well. Stafford's character plus his great skill level makes him one of my favorite recent Dawgs.

agreed.. matt stafford was a dgd. you give him a top 5 defense and he wins a title, but it was unfortunately he had to have a willie martinez coached defense.. we have had a heck of a line of qbs during mark richt's run as head coach..

2007... ugh... coulda shoulda woulda. Would have been great to at least see that UGA team play USC that year, both teams were hot at the end. Would have been a much better matchup than Georgia's complete stomping of Hawaii or USC's easy win over Michigan.

I love Stafford and he is definitely a DGD in my opinion. If UGA had a decent defense while he was the QB, who knows what he would have been able to win. When Murray is done, he'll have his own place in Dawg history imo. Both DGDs.

Future certainly seems brighter now than it did a few years ago.