We Need An Alt Family Tree

k-train

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And now it seems the explanation thread by Acworth had vanished...

20123633.jpg

Of course it was because it proved that the mods were involved in this ********. Sac needs to realize that the internet is forever. I also have this wonderful tool called SnagIt so I have screen captured the evidence.

Pretty much slapped me in the face at how gullible I am since I thought people were more or less stating their honest opinions on here. Who would have thought grown men would feel the need to create alt accounts so they could giggle with one another about how bad they're making another group look......crazy stuff.

Pretty much slapped me in the face at how gullible I am since I thought people were more or less stating their honest opinions on here. Who would have thought grown men would feel the need to create alt accounts so they could giggle with one another about how bad they're making another group look......crazy stuff.

It's worse if the mods were really involved, and given the ******** banning actions of the mods I'm pretty sure it's true. Quick to ban anyone complaining without a warning but lenient on the spammers and alt accounts letting them get away with anything. Basically this whole forum is run like a freaking sham using alt account to drum up ad revenue is really sad.

If this doesnt teach you a lesson about politcs, then your hopeless. People tend to lie when politics is concerned whether it is on the stump running for office, on the phone talking to a pollster, or on the internet pretending to be someone they are not. Politics is a liars business.

Of course it was because it proved that the mods were involved in this ********. Sac needs to realize that the internet is forever. I also have this wonderful tool called SnagIt so I have screen captured the evidence.

Hey can anyone post a transcript or screen shots on the other site for prosperity?

It's "posterity" Lucifer-spam. Correcting you is becoming a full time job. We could do an entire thread on words you misuse in trying to pretend you've got a clue.

Oh hey look the obsessive Matt Ryan hater who spends 70 hrs a week bashing Ryan and calls other people obsessive decides to play grammar patrol in a random thread. Well you to can go **** yourself.