Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gritsblitz

I Deck Parking

4 posts in this topic

Anyone have any info on I Deck Parking (Marietta Street and Spring Street). I am looking to do a parking pass this year instead of taking Marta to the games.

I realize it is a little bit of a walk - that is not a problem as long as it is safe. Does anyone know if attendants monitor the deck. You can't really beat the price at $75.00.

I also realize that there is no tailgating - that is not a problem.

I am a little curious as to why the parking right next door (Lot C) is $200.00 for the year. It may simply be because you have the ability to tailgate.

Thanks in advance for any info.

I'm parking right beside I deck in H lot again this year. You'll be fine there and yes attendants are on duty. You're also welcome to join us in H lot anytime Gritz.

I parked in the I deck for 5 of the 6 years I had season tickets. The best thing about parking there is the quick exit. Once I got in the car, I was on the Interstate ( I- 75 south ) in less than 10 minutes.

We park in 'I' deck every year and have never had a problem. The walk is kinda fun, we have fun with all the fans along the way and cut through CNN Center sometimes grabbing something quick to eat or using the restroom.