Change Of Pace!

Would love to see Quizz get more carries this year, Snelling too... we can't ride Turner like we do and expect him to have anything left for the postseason.

Last year our "big three" had 402 carries - with Turner taking 301 of them, would like to see that number closer to 225. Why pound one guy when we have three other guys capable? (I'm sure Ewing will get some touches - I believe he started at WI as a tailback).

Quizz reminds me of MJD, he's built very similarly and has the same type of shiftiness (though he don't have quite the same top end speed). I think he has a chance to do some very special things in the NFL!

if ya go by just stats quizz had a avg rookie season, but if you watched the games, you will see a rb that refuses to go down and fight for ever inch. I dont for a second think we got the next mjd but what we got in the fifth round is a guy that will get you yds and first downs, i love me some quizz ever since he made mark sanchez cry lol

Edited by jdawg4876

Thanks for posting this KOG. It reminds me that we really have something with Quizz, it's not just a matter of maybe the Burner shouldn't be getting so many carries and wearing down at the end of the season. This kid has some moves that would make Sweetness himself grin. I want to see more of them starting with the pre-season.

if ya go by just stats quizz had a avg rookie season, but if you watched the games, you will see a rb that refuses to go down and fight for ever inch. I dont for a second think we got the next mjd but what we got in the fifth round is a guy that will get you yds and first downs, i love me some quizz ever since he made mark sanchez cry lol

Why couldn't he be the next MJD or Ray Rice? His college career was just as good if not better. He seems to excel when hes on an NFL field on limited snaps.

Why couldn't he be the next MJD or Ray Rice? His college career was just as good if not better. He seems to excel when hes on an NFL field on limited snaps.

come on man I guess anything is technically possible but there is a reason quizz went in the fifth round. I think mjd is the best overall rb in the league right now when you add in his pass catching ability, he is the closest thing to marshall faulk since he retired. I love me some quizz but dont think for a second he is in MJD league

I really would like to see him and Snelling get more carries and for us to spread the ball around to them. As much as I like Turner I think we should be using him more as a situational and closer type back. Similar to what Pittsburgh did with Jerome Bettis late in his carrier.

come on man I guess anything is technically possible but there is a reason quizz went in the fifth round. I think mjd is the best overall rb in the league right now when you add in his pass catching ability, he is the closest thing to marshall faulk since he retired. I love me some quizz but dont think for a second he is in MJD league

MJD is nice, but isn't the best. He isn't really great in receiving, but he's not bad. Just, because Quizz was drafted in the 5th round doesn't mean anything. Some thought he would go higher. MJD and Ray Rice weren't top 10 picks.

MJD is nice, but isn't the best. He isn't really great in receiving, but he's not bad. Just, because Quizz was drafted in the 5th round doesn't mean anything. Some thought he would go higher. MJD and Ray Rice weren't top 10 picks.

in this modern era very few rb go top ten so thats no surprise. but come on mjd been a top rb yr in and y out on a team that without him couldnt beat some higschool teams

Would love to see Quizz get more carries this year, Snelling too... we can't ride Turner like we do and expect him to have anything left for the postseason.

Last year our "big three" had 402 carries - with Turner taking 301 of them, would like to see that number closer to 225. Why pound one guy when we have three other guys capable? (I'm sure Ewing will get some touches - I believe he started at WI as a tailback).

Quizz reminds me of MJD, he's built very similarly and has the same type of shiftiness (though he don't have quite the same top end speed). I think he has a chance to do some very special things in the NFL!

I doubt Ewing will get more than 10 carries. He probably played tailback in high school but most fullbacks did in high school. I can't wait for to see Quizz juking entire defenses this year. I hope Quizz, Turner, and Snelling will each have near 100 carries. Then when we get in the playoffs we can pound Turner up the middle all the way to the Superbowl.

Quizz is the next Quizz, like MJD and Ray Rice are their own people. Watch and see.

I agree, but people say Quizz won't be anything due to his size and where he was drafted. MJD and Ray Rice are similar size with him along with speed. Also neither were drafted to high.

Quizz will be very good for us.

I agree, but people say Quizz won't be anything due to his size and where he was drafted. MJD and Ray Rice are similar size with him along with speed. Also neither were drafted to high.

Quizz will be very good for us.

Yeah, Quizz is actually a big guy. 5'7" 200lbs...hmmm...that's a load to have to deal with. Serious lower center of gravity.