Bookends!

Excellent anticipation and route reading by Samuel at 2:10. Shows how smart he is. I like that he takes gambles when jumping routes, some people don't like that but sometimes the team/player that gambles is greatly rewarded.

Excellent anticipation and route reading by Samuel at 2:10. Shows how smart he is. I like that he takes gambles when jumping routes, some people don't like that but sometimes the team/player that gambles is greatly rewarded.

Decent safeties can usually cover these types of mistake.

You're right man. And with Grimes' VERY SERIOUS injury, he won't be able to jump anymore... And Samuel won't try hard because he has nothing to prove.

And Dunta sucks balls and hasn't been worth anything near his contract.

Wait....maybe that shouldn't have been in purple.

Lol....J/K, I have high hopes for him this year.

It might just be me being optimistic but I really think Edwards is going to earn his money this year.

I know he will. in Minny the DE's attack the QB, here they play to contain then attack. then our guys get worn down easily when we only rush 3. those 3 guys are sometimes fighting 6 blockers. how much of an impact are you gonna make with those odds? Nolan lets his pass rushers get at the QB, lets the DBs cover & sends blitzes from everywhere, which is why I think Willy Mo is gonna have a great season. now if we can only get Jerry to play like he did in college

Its just time to start getting in the game again. Arguing about our own players ain't gonna get it.

Exactly right! During free agency and the draft I want the team to upgrade every position possible. Even during preseason and after the final cuts, if we can find a definite upgrade even on special teams, I'm for it.

But when the meter starts running in September, I'm all in!