Have To Buy A New Car

falcon_bob

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for a family hauler, commuter, like what do you need it for? I love cars almost as much as women and even more than sports. I'd actully love to give some real suggestions

My only real "need" is a four door. I don't really care for SUVs. I'd really prefer to have bluetooth for hands free. Decent mileage is important because I drive around 70 miles a day.

My only real "need" is a four door. I don't really care for SUVs. I'd really prefer to have bluetooth for hands free. Decent mileage is important because I drive around 70 miles a day.

my family has been driving Hyundais for awhile.

good value and a standard 5 year bumper to bumper warranty where most have only 3 year. 10 years on the power train

Preferred model?

my father, brother, and I all drive Sonatas and my wife and mother have Santa Fes

just for ***** and giggles a rented their Genesis Sedan for a road trip to Missouri last November and I loved it but it is out of my league at this time. Loved driving it through the Ozarks tho....gut a nasty speeding ticket. Had no idea I was doing 80+