So Why Are You People Still Conversing With Deisel? I'm Pretty Sure We've Established That He's An Alt.

Billy Ocean

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean are we to believe that Snake lurked ABF for several years without posting, and then as soon as The Artist Formerly Known as Xnex posts this call out thread, he just magically shows back up?

Thread Title; "global Warming Real"; Or "just Hunting Snakes"

He was actually back before that.

Edit: or not.

Edited by The Monarch

It's kinda ironic because you were the one who drew Snake back to ABF. laugh.png

I guess the massive global warming debate on these forums has died down over the last couple of years. And that is a good thing. But still, sometimes I wonder who may be lurking around. So I'm doing a little pressure test here.

Funny thing is that this study was partially funded by the Koch brothers; two radical, ultra-conservative men who want to prove that global warming is not occuring and is certainly not man made. They are shrouded in as much secrecy as the US BlackOps teams. I'm pretty sure they are also Godless Devil worshipers too.

So............ here's to old times, just one more time.

http://www.csmonitor...-global-warming

Yeah, I know. And I really have cursed myself for doing it too. I guess I thought 1) he would not return or 2) He MIGHT be less active/inflammatory if he did come back.

I went 0 for 2 on that one, huh?

http://boards.atlant...58#entry6886258

EpicBeardMan should be able to tell it better than I can.

It'd be good if HolyMoses stops by to verify things too. But who knows?... this could be a multi-person conspiracy.

As always, I'm just tryin' to do the lord's work here.

Yesus thanks you for your work. He will guide you in your future travels.

tumblr_m2732avw9T1qgxdtt.jpg

<p>So Xnex is snake? </p>

<div> </div>

<div>Sidenote: AltAccounts=lame. was lame when Snobby was doing it, and it is still lame now. </div>

Noo God no. I'm the idiot that started the thread that brought him back out of "retirement". I've just been on a kick of changing my name here for a few months (Xnex... various incarnations of Cozmo Kramer, and now Chief Justice Roberts) but I'm not Snake. And I've always believed Diesel was the real snake ever since I tempted fate and started that ill fated thread.

BO, why don't you think this is the real guy after all this time?

I mean are we to believe that Snake lurked ABF for several years without posting, and then as soon as The Artist Formerly Known as Xnex posts this call out thread, he just magically shows back up?

I didn't "lurk" but I stayed out of the Romper Room for a couple of years, so I'd say sure, it's possible.