Potential For A Fast Start

Suggest Falcons have the easiest group of opponents, coming out of the gate. That and a veteran team should help the new offensive and defensive schemes get off to a flying start.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/19543718/rating-early-schedules-five-teams-that-get-breaks-and-five-that-dont

Thanks for the link. I think the author might be a tad confused though. Denver will be the toughest game IMO. Also, don't the chargers usually start fast and then fall apart in the colder months? Not to mention the falcons are typically pretty tough on the west coast.

Thanks for the link. I think the author might be a tad confused though. Denver will be the toughest game IMO. Also, don't the chargers usually start fast and then fall apart in the colder months? Not to mention the falcons are typically pretty tough on the west coast.

You have that reversed.

I'm personally not that worried about San Diego. What about you? Obviously they still have Rivers but Gates is normally nicked up and the rest of the offense and the defense lacked a lot to be desired last year.

They are a team that looks great statistically, yet leaves you wondering why they didn't win more, especially in that division.

That 1st game seems to trip us up as of late...can't underestimate opening day at Arrowhead.

Falcons have to exploit that early schedule.

Yea, no doubt Arrowhead be no cakewalk, cant forget the Mora fiasco where they rolled our azzes up there, plus opening day and implementing the new schemes, I could actually see us going 3-3 that stretch, if we can come out of it 4-2 would be awesome, and by then should have our feet under us and settled in with the new coordinaters and new O-line jelled primed to make a run .......

Yea, no doubt Arrowhead be no cakewalk, cant forget the Mora fiasco where they rolled our azzes up there, plus opening day and implementing the new schemes, I could actually see us going 3-3 that stretch, if we can come out of it 4-2 would be awesome, and by then should have our feet under us and settled in with the new coordinaters and new O-line jelled primed to make a run .......

I agree. Seems like most guys think the new schemes will be much improved immediately but that's only true if everyone is on the same page. If they aren't , the first few games could be disastrous.

I agree. Seems like most guys think the new schemes will be much improved immediately but that's only true if everyone is on the same page. If they aren't , the first few games could be disastrous.

Yea we gonna take a little time to settle, and more new personnel trying to jell than last year , can't forget we got alot of new termnology ,etc. and lost our QB on D, gonna see some bonehead stuff early, is inevitable ..............