Bryant Mckinnie Our Stop Gap Solution At Left Tackle

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That WAS Long's first or second game as a pro.

No it wasn't... that was Week 1 of 2009. Which I believe would make it Long's 18th start in the NFL (if you count the playoff loss Miami suffered to Baltimore in '08).

And yes, Long was still a young player at the time, but just pointing out that he did have an entire season under his belt.

No it wasn't... that was Week 1 of 2009. Which I believe would make it Long's 18th start in the NFL (if you count the playoff loss Miami suffered to Baltimore in '08).

And yes, Long was still a young player at the time, but just pointing out that he did have an entire season under his belt.

My bad. Dang I'm slipping today.

McKinnie belongs at RT. He's the guy that helped end Favre's consecutive game streak and has a laundry list of incidents off the field. I'd rather the team kept pi$$ing my ear and telling me it's raining with Sam Baker, than bring in Jabba the Hut.

Lol. Yeah he hasn't been a good player in a while.

how does that compare to sackmaker baker? can you post his for last year? i don't have a membership so i can't see them for myself.....maybe the comparsion will shed a light on how bad/horrible baker really was

Baker

Grade: -14.3

Sacks: 4

Hits: 7

Huries: 17

Svitek

Grade: -9.1

Sacks: 2

Hits: 7

Hurries: 17

He was a Pro Bowler the year before. I'm not really nitpicking though. Elite DE's are supposed to beat LT's. I was just poking fun, brcause Trent Cole is one of the best pass rushers in the league.

That also showed the promise Jerry had with an inside push. Abe was off to a great start that year because of Jerry's push. Couldnt double team Abe. He struggled after Jerry got hurt the very next game.