Im Sorry I Couldnt Resist!

NateDogg1215

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/10/sean-payton-divorce-dancing-blonde-rebound/

Sean Payton to Hot Blonde

I've Got a Bounty

... ON THAT ***!

Exclusive071012-sean-payton-launch-1.jpg

He's suspended from the NFL ... his marriage is crumbling ... but former New Orleans Saints coach Sean Payton is bumpin' and grindin' away his pain in the Bahamas with a hot blonde -- and TMZ has the footage.

The disgraced Super Bowl champ was hanging out at the nightclub at the Atlantis Resort last Friday ... hittin' the dance floor HARD.

After spending some time gettin' funky with himself, Payton posted up behind a hot blonde lady ... before the two disappeared into the crowd.

Payton recently filed for divorce from his wife of 20 years, citing "discord or conflict of personalities."

We called Payton for comment on the dance video -- so far, no word back.

Ya know, as far as personal matters, I really wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt, but, man, didn't really take him long to forget his wife, did it? I mean, I guess some people greive in different ways but, ****, that is hard to defend.

What ********!! Just leave the dude alone! I bet some of you just love to slowdown and creep along, watching in the hopes that you get to see dead bodies when you pass a bad traffic accident!rolleyes.gif

when two people get a divorce, it has usually been over for quite some time anyway

What ********!! Just leave the dude alone! I bet some of you just love to slowdown and creep along, watching in the hopes that you get to see dead bodies when you pass a bad traffic accident!rolleyes.gif

I think its pretty funny. That doesn't mean I am making fun of him or anything like that. I would be doing the same dang thing. I get a year off of work and newly single. I would be in the Bahamas shaking my arse with a cute blonde non stop.

I think its pretty funny. That doesn't mean I am making fun of him or anything like that. I would be doing the same dang thing. I get a year off of work and newly single. I would be in the Bahamas shaking my arse with a cute blonde non stop.

this man gets it