Nfcs's Most Overpaid Coach

joe horn

WOW, thats a hard one.

Payton is the best in the south. No way he is over paid

Smith has done a tremendous job but no playoff wins. Still not over paid

Rivera has done an awesome job so far. Dont know his pay but its probaly not what wed call over paid

Schiano, new coach cant judge yet

So after all that my answer is NO ONE

As far as expectations correlating to being overpaid

I have to say Smith.

Rivera and Schiano, not much expectation for them, taking over such bad teams.

Smith is entering his 5th year.. as HC of a team where expectations are at an all time high, as they have been for the last two years. I really wouldn't call him overpaid, but compared to Rivera and Schiano, he's the only real choice.

I don't think Payton is getting paid this year.

so we're clear. payton is the most UNDER paid coach. since we know he'll still be coaching. teehee

Ahhh haaa the 1 fan with 50 yard seat season tickets with a bag on his head and a headset on his ears with a mic. Wearing the T-shirt on the front it reads "Roger Goodell is my hero".

or the classic.....

Sean-Payton-Disguise-630x420.jpg

Sean Payton Disguise

If Raheem Morris made one cent over minimum wage he was the most overpaid NFL head coach in the last 20 years!

He took a almost entirely rebuilt buc`s teams and had them verge a playoff team. He just did to much to soon and left himself with little to work with in depth. He was coach of the year like 2 years ago. He isnt all that bad. Just needs more experiance and learn the ropes a little more.

I think he will be back 1 day. Probably with jaggs.