Saints Fans - The Panther Huddle "smack Central"

big_D

They run circles around my trash talk....believe me.

While that's not really any tremendous feat (because you're a stupid[no offense]) the more accurate description is they simply run around in circles. There's one decent poster over there (Fiz) who for all I know is banned now. Everyone else seems content to (poorly) emulate Eagles fans rather than try to carve an original personality into this still young fanbase. No offense to any RC Panther fans, but what are those guys even about, anyways? Their fan identity is... not even bagworthy. Asterisks zingers lose their punch when it's from guys who used to cheer for the Falcons.

Just sayin'.

I have never been there, and I am sure they are Thankful for that ,,,with the ammo i have as a Falcons Fan lol.....

I heard from a good source that their boards were garbage, even moreso than SR ....

What Ammo the 46 years of greatness we all have been witness to?

It's so awesome in fact that they probably don't even need you and big D over here shilling for it.

HR/Thundercookie/CBDevil used to inject some fun over there, once upon a time.

They still do occasionally, but now it's the PhillyB show and 24/7 BigA bashing.

Bleh, I don't really care for the Huddle much. Everybody's just too serious for my liking, but I do remember Dtan posting his QB expectations and getting a whole 28 pages in replies from angry people or something like that.

I forever laughed. :lol:

-edit- SMH at "Smack" Central. Trying to rip us off!

Edited by LadyCyanide

Bleh, I don't really care for the Huddle much. Everyobody's just too serious for my liking, but I do remember Dtan posting his QB expectations and getting a whole 28 pages in replies from angry people or something like that.

I forever laughed. :lol:

-edit- SMH at "Smack" Central. Trying to rip us off!

Yeah that crazy list got posted on like 5 MBs. Dtan is, if nothing else, persistent. I love his rope a dope threads and the chaos that ensues.