Flowery Branch Video

Great video! Roddy had to show the youngins what was up. Let this board tell it, his hands are shoddy and he needs to go lol. I love the trio we have at WR. They are definitely electric and should light it up this year.

I think we have several potential pro bowlers on this team. It's going to be a great year for the Falcons. They all seem to be happier in camp than I've seen them in a long time. A sign that good things are happening and they are gelling.

Edited by big_D

I think we have several potential pro bowlers on this team. It's going to be a great year for the Falcons. They all seem to be happier in camp than I've seen them in a long time. A sign that good things are happening and they are gelling.

Yea, I think we are sitting way under the radar, and I fkng love it .......my only big worry like most of us is LT, it looks like we may have to wing it this year, it will be fascinating to see how LT shakes out, I am convinced we are now commited to continuing to fortify the trenches on both sides of the the ball, it started with Konz, and I think next year TD will work a deal to move up in the first round for a legitimate franchise LT, and also find us a beast of a NT to continue the fortifiation of both our lines .........

Guest Negatorris

Lol yes! And when they show the league what's up like 2010, the media will claim they "saw it coming"..