Pat Angerer Mlb That Could Be A Steal

Pat Angerer the 2010 63 pick by the Colts. When he came out, the scouts said he was another Zach Thomas. The Colts got him right before the Saints pick. The word out then the Saints wanted him bad. The Colts are now saying he doesn't fit their 3-4 system. I bet he could be had for a late round pick. This guy is not only a thumper against the run he is great in pass coverage. He had a knee injury last year and had a Bursa sack removed from his Knee. He plays hurt. He reminds me of the Hammer in the way he plays.

Pat Angerer the 2010 63 pick by the Colts. When he came out, the scouts said he was another Zach Thomas. The Colts got him right before the Saints pick. The word out then the Saints wanted him bad. The Colts are now saying he doesn't fit their 3-4 system. I bet he could be had for a late round pick. This guy is not only a thumper against the run he is great in pass coverage. He had a knee injury last year and had a Bursa sack removed from his Knee. He plays hurt. He reminds me of the Hammer in the way he plays.

He is not anything close to Tuggle. I would take a look at him, but I'm not hoping to use aymore draft picks.

From someone who lived in Indiana and watched every Colts game over the past couple of years (As long as they didn't interfere with our games), he's not that good. He was no better than what we already have. It's easy to look decent when you're surrounded by a crap defense.

Lets not forget Tatupu is not far removed from being one of the very best. defenders in the entire NFL......until 2010 he was well on his way to a hall of fame career ....this is a MOFO that picked off 3 passes in one game ......I cant help but think he still got some game at 29 .....at the very least , he can assume the Peterson role ........

Nope, it's easy to look good when you are surrounded by all-stars. Ray Edwards anyone?

Depends on the position. At LB, your stats look better when you're surrounded by garbage (you're the only one making any tackles). At DE, if you're surrounded by crap you get more attention (less sacks).

Lets not forget Tatupu is not far removed from being one of the very best. defenders in the entire NFL......until 2010 he was well on his way to a hall of fame career ....this is a MOFO that picked off 3 passes in one game ......I cant help but think he still got some game at 29 .....at the very least , he can assume the Peterson role ........

Yes sir!

Yep .......we could prolly do alot worse than one angry, chip shouldered Lofa Tatupu, LOL ..........

I hear ya dude I love Lofa he was a top 3-5 MLB before he got injured and had contract issues. Just look at Ray Lewis if your healthy and take care of your body you can okay for a while. So a year off no doubt helped Lofas body. Plus he still studied and you know he does have a chip. I mean no one gave him a shot last year? He's either damaged or gonna blow up no other thing can happen. I believe he blows up.

He's a white Curtis Lofton - tackling machine, but not much of a playmaker.

If Lofton was anything for us , he was a play maker.

Look at Loftons tackle % compared to Spoons tackle %. Lofton did a lot in Atlanta.

Edited by Tuggle2000

Depends on the position. At LB, your stats look better when you're surrounded by garbage (you're the only one making any tackles). At DE, if you're surrounded by crap you get more attention (less sacks).

Not quite following you there buddy, are you saying our D is crap? I would say slightly above avg, especially when you factor in our run stopping capabilities.