This Is The Year.. Bucs/panthers Rekindle Their Rivalry.

Big Bubba

Guest Negatorris

This rivalry would be shadowed even if the Falcons and Saints had losing records.

The panthers ouught to be worried about learning how to beat the Falcons and forget about the worse team in the NFCS!

The Falcons ouught to be worried about learning how to beat the Saints and forget about the worse playoff team in the NFCS!

See how that works.......

'10.. Bucs easily sweep Panthers.

'11 Panthers easily sweep Bucs.

'12.. The teams get back to their close, hard hitting, style of play that normally end with wild finishes.

This is a good game between teams. Both cities pay attention to it and that makes for a good rivalry.

Me, I always pull for the team with the worse record to win the game between you guys. cool.png

'10.. Bucs easily sweep Panthers.

'11 Panthers easily sweep Bucs.

'12.. The teams get back to their close, hard hitting, style of play that normally end with wild finishes.

They didn't beat us easily in 2010. Both of those games were close going into the 4th

even with the worst offense in the league.

They just don't match up well with us and trading Winslow (who was their best weapons

against us) doesn't help.

They didn't beat us easily in 2010. Both of those games were close going into the 4th

even with the worst offense in the league.

They just don't match up well with us and trading Winslow (who was their best weapons

against us) doesn't help.

We shall see... You sound just like WRW.....Is THAT really what you want?laugh.png

Don't insult me like that JB we're still cool.

But be real your team just doesn't match up well with us. We should be even in talent

But we crushed you with a very hurt and bad defense. There is no way we should have

Been able to shut Blount down like we did.

You don't have enough speed in your front 7 to contain Cam or our RB who always have big days

On your defense.

You don't have a CB who can check 89# 1 on 1.

Now we add Tolbert and Olson your Lb aren't ready to face them.

We are just a bad match up right now for the Bucs. On the other side we find 101 ways

to lose to the Falcons. It just works that way in this division.

Don't insult me like that JB we're still cool.

But be real your team just doesn't match up well with us. We should be even in talent

But we crushed you with a very hurt and bad defense. There is no way we should have

Been able to shut Blount down like we did.

You don't have enough speed in your front 7 to contain Cam or our RB who always have big days

On your defense.

You don't have a CB who can check 89# 1 on 1.

Now we add Tolbert and Olson your Lb aren't ready to face them.

We are just a bad match up right now for the Bucs. On the other side we find 101 ways

to lose to the Falcons. It just works that way in this division.

I was just pointing it out. WRW thinks all Falcons opponents are weak, and you sounded a lot like him. I wouldn't go by the two games we played last season. If that's what you believe you'll see outta the BUCS this season, be prepared to be unpleasantly surprised!

I was just pointing it out. WRW thinks all Falcons opponents are weak, and you sounded a lot like him. I wouldn't go by the two games we played last season. If that's what you believe you'll see outta the BUCS this season, be prepared to be unpleasantly surprised!

It's not just last year we played close games when the Panthers were the worst team in the league.

You have never been able to stop our running game even when Jake was the QB.

You are to young right now in certain position to stop our offenses.

I'm just saying right now we are a bad match up for you.

It's not just last year we played close games when the Panthers were the worst team in the league.

You have never been able to stop our running game even when Jake was the QB.

You are to young right now in certain position to stop our offenses.

I'm just saying right now we are a bad match up for you.

alot are picking Bucs to Sux

i am gonna reserve my opinion till i see Freeman play in preseason

because if he can get back close to 2010 form, I think they will cause some problems for not only Panthers, But Falcons and Saints as well .....

we will know alot more this time next Month wink.png