Yea , that is really fun to watch and think about this year. 1 of the last vs the Giants and I think that was Denver shortly after. Those two were pretty awesome. His vision and ability to jump back out of no where is leet. That hit was pretty bad azz too. He said you're going no where !!

Brent Grimes

Asante Samuel

Dunta Robinson

BAD Boys

Without a pass rush they could quickly become some bad boys:

Bent Grimes - could check out and go to the beach with Miko to spend Blank's $10M then go to the Aints next year

Assault Day Samuel - may be the key target and get assaulted by good QBs who have exposed him in the past

Dunta Robbin Us - hasn't done jack as an Atlanta Football Falcon and needs to give us a second rebate

Dimi's got $20M tied up on three corners on desperation moves. They better RTFU.

Thanks Knight...first time I've seen this.

Samuel isn't particularly big or fast, but he has that special skill unique only to the very best cover corners...the gift of instinctive anticipation.

And for just a 7th rounder...wow! Just WOW!

That's why I posted it. It seems some of our Falcon brothers couldn't get past the outfit.

Asante is one of the main reasons why I disagree with what they sain on NFL Network and how we have to get pressure. Nolan will do the confusing. The screen game can help a weak o-line and confusing the QB can help a d-line in search of more pressure.

The ball comes out quick around Asante and he will be jumping the route but I believe that Dunta will be a big part of that because if he is being physical and taking that slot WR out of the timing then Dunta and Brent are going to have a lot of chances to make plays.

We know we have the players to stop the run, it really is when will the D get completely comfortable with the scheme.

Not to be a debbie downer, but A TON of those INTs were due to bad throws. Underthrown and misplaced balls. Compare that with Grimes, who grabs the ball out of the air. I love the Asante signing, but lets not get too far ahead of our selfs. He'll be our 3rd best CB...

3rd behind who? Grimes and who? certainly not Duanta

3rd behind who? Grimes and who? certainly not Duanta

I'll uote you on that. At the end of the year, you'll think otherwise. Dunta is much better than most of you give him credit for.

@KOG, while thats true, and it does still take some pretty good coverage to get those, they aren't the best indicator on how well he's going to do. Lets be honest, if you put Asante's INTs in that highlight reel up against some current ballhawks, they're average at best. Ed Reed Snatches the ball, breaks on the ball. Grimes snatches the ball, breaks on the ball. Asante was just in the right place, and the ball pretty much hit him in the chest. If you look at some of DeCoud's Ints, they're the exact same, and no one on these boards was praising him for his ballhawking abilities.

Mind you, I'm simply basing this thought on that particular highlight reel. I've seen very little of Asante, and from what I have seen, he's d@mn good. I just don't see him being any better than Grimes or DRob...