Odds To Win 2013 Super Bowl As Of Today

SaintRay

Never bet on the falcons. They are a betting mans nightmare and will cause heart attacks. I call them they flacky falcons because they arent easy to predict in betting terms. I wish i had the link to the story. It was a betting site that talked about the falcons and how the screw up the lines and predictions.

The south alone from worst to first for so many years was odd. But the falcons can come from behind, but then will sit on the ball bringing the odds back down that the game could be close and you miss the spread.

I had to give up betting because they always have been a weird team to try and bet on except in 07.

Never bet on the falcons. They are a betting mans nightmare and will cause heart attacks. I call them they flacky falcons because they arent easy to predict in betting terms. I wish i had the link to the story. It was a betting site that talked about the falcons and how the screw up the lines and predictions.

The south alone from worst to first for so many years was odd. But the falcons can come from behind, but then will sit on the ball bringing the odds back down that the game could be close and you miss the spread.

I had to give up betting because they always have been a weird team to try and bet on except in 07.

One would either have to have balls of solid brass or be a complete numbskull to ever pick the Falcons in a playoff game with the way they sit now!