What Would You Trade For The Best Lt Playing Today ?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top LTs aren't traded. They are so expensive, no team in their right mind would give up enough for them. So no that wouldn't be enough even though they are getting a Pro Bowler and two high picks.

yes I understand that teams don't usually trade their LTs but , it happens not often, but it still is a possibility, and it's a serious need. Knowing TD he might be trying to make a move. And if a move was made with say Cleveland, then Bakers/Roddys money would be freed up so we could pic up some players that get cut which could be an up grade in other positions.

Roddy and at least a first was exactly what I am thinking, but even that would not do it. As said pro bowl tackles still in their prime are not traded.

Kind of like pro bowl QB (Ryan) are not traded.

Nothing is a sure thing, which is why you have to take a chance to draft the next pro bowler. We tried with Baker and it does not appear that worked, but there are no other options so we keep trying him until we can draft or develop another.

Roddy and at least a first was exactly what I am thinking, but even that would not do it. As said pro bowl tackles still in their prime are not traded.

Kind of like pro bowl QB (Ryan) are not traded.

Nothing is a sure thing, which is why you have to take a chance to draft the next pro bowler. We tried with Baker and it does not appear that worked, but there are no other options so we keep trying him until we can draft or develop another.

I agree with the norm. But think about it if we could work out a deal would you pull the trigger on top 5 young LT. which could put us over the top. A team that needs a lot of players would really think about it, because it would bust their building process.