Kim Zolciak Worried While Biermann Is At Tc

Guest fibonacci

Guest Fibonacci

http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981459652

so Kim is worried about being pregnant while Kroy is off at camp.

OK first thing is I could care less about how she feels. they planned this baby and it takes common sense to say a baby pops out in 9 months. also she states she has nannies, so why is she so worried?

oh well who cares.

but I know Kroy better step it up with him signing this new contract, and he better not cut corners to be tethering to Kim's every need.

As long as she leaves him alone and allows him to focus on football.

Listening to an old Shula interview last night. He was super involved with players wives. Apparently he would call and demand they stay out of guys heads. Some of the stuff was pretty funny.

http://celebs.gather...281474981459652

so Kim is worried about being pregnant while Kroy is off at camp.

OK first thing is I could care less about how she feels. they planned this baby and it takes common sense to say a baby pops out in 9 months. also she states she has nannies, so why is she so worried?

oh well who cares.

but I know Kroy better step it up with him signing this new contract, and he better not cut corners to be tethering to Kim's every need.

"Oh well who cares" but you cared enough to make this a thread? huh.png

Worried about what? That the neighbors will notice the postman rang twice?

sick---what makes it worse is she hung that "thing" out there for anyone with money or fame and our guy bit--I get the chills everytime I see him

so Kim is worried about being pregnant while Kroy is off at camp. OK first thing is I could care less about how she feels. they planned this baby and it takes common sense to say a baby pops out in 9 months. also she states she has nannies, so why is she so worried?oh well who cares. but I know Kroy better step it up with him signing this new contract, and he better not cut corners to be tethering to Kim's every need.

Here's what I think :