After The Falcons Win A Super Bowl. Will You Have The Same Level Of Excitement / Concern You Have Now.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting ahead of ourselves now...

Actually I have a question too. Has our recent regular season success made your Falcons watching experience more or less enjoyable, considering the fact that your expectations have been raised?

Do you feel that there are more/less positive surprises and more/less dissappointments and letdowns than before?

Edited by Mr. Right

After we win I think a level of expectation to be Super Bowl contenders each season will eventually seep in. We definitely have the talent to win it all but just need the right mindset to get it done and many people will expect them to bring that same type of intensity every game. I just hope we don't become as obnoxious as some of The Saints fan base has become after *winning* theirs. That type of arrogance is something we don't need if we want to be as respected as our team will be.

Agreed, that would be getting ahead of ourselves but I can tell you one thing....................I could never end up as arrogant as some of those Taint's fans are that troll here.

Edited by big_D

I saw this topic and just thought I'd peek in to see how long it was before someone tried to derail it, and, lo and behold, it's the first post. lol

I mean he set himself for that one, who in the he!! in their right mind is thinking Super Bowl victory? Playoff failures should be our concern.

I mean he set himself for that one, who in the he!! in their right mind is thinking Super Bowl victory? Playoff failures should be our concern.

I am, for one. Of course, I want us to win a playoff game. I mean, you have to, to get to the SuperBowl, but then I want us to keep going and win it all. I go into every season wanting us to win the big one, and believing that we can. I just hope this year we can put it all together.

Just because we are 0-3 in the playoffs doesn't mean we can't win it all next year. Most teams that do win the Super Bowl didn't go far the year before or even made it actually. This has been last few years.

Just because we are 0-3 in the playoffs doesn't mean we can't win it all next year. Most teams that do win the Super Bowl didn't go far the year before or even made it actually. This has been last few years.

The way the team has went about their business in playoffs, they're nit even close to get over that hump. I want them to go all the way like any other Falcon fan, but we need to address the problems that are in front of us.

I'm a lifetime fan, since 1966. I also believe we are very close to being the league champion just need a few breaks or players playing up to their potential. Overall I would be quite excited for us to win it all, but I will alway be a fan no more or less.

Lol this isn't madden. Teams don't ave Pro Bowlers at every position. Do I need to explain anything else to you?

No you don't, but don't sit here and act like we set in those position I named. I'm not asking for an all Madden team, just players that will show up week in and week out. I'm sorry, those players I listed have worn out their welcome.