Hey...madden Players...

Rave

Just thought you guys may want to check this out...here are some updated rosters with FAs and Draft Picks...enjoy.

PS3 - http://www.operation...le-rookies.html

360 - http://www.operation...n-12-360-a.html

***I have a PS3 and endorse that roster, I did have to make a few adjustments, but mainly to speed ratings, things of that nature, I dont own a 360 so if anyone downloads that roster please comment, thanks***

***I DID NOT MAKE THESE ROSTERS***

Edited by Rave

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not even sure you can do that on the 360 and not get in trouble w/ microsoft. They cracked down on everything.

One more reason why Ill never have a Microsoft console. Having to pay to go online just seems ******** to me as well. If Im paying my internet provider and paying for the game Im playing, why should I pay you also for the right to play it online?

Edited by Rave

One more reason why Ill never have a Microsoft console. Having to pay to go online just seems ******** to me as well. If Im paying my internet provider and paying for the game Im playing, why should I pay you also for the right to play it online?

Live has always been a better network setup that PSN. Yes paying for live sucks, but in this case you get what you pay for. Free is cool but you dont get a great finished service.

Next gen consoles are rumored to come out next holiday season. Expect psn to cost money. They have basically copied 75% of Microsoft features for their online service. They will end up charging for that 1 day. It sucks but its the way it is.

Live has always been a better network setup that PSN. Yes paying for live sucks, but in this case you get what you pay for. Free is cool but you dont get a great finished service.

Next gen consoles are rumored to come out next holiday season. Expect psn to cost money. They have basically copied 75% of Microsoft features for their online service. They will end up charging for that 1 day. It sucks but its the way it is.

Im for Open Source. I think internet should be free all around the board. Its a tool that I think no one should be without. Not just for things like message boards and games, but for the educational aspect of it.

Im for Open Source. I think internet should be free all around the board. Its a tool that I think no one should be without. Not just for things like message boards and games, but for the educational aspect of it.

i dont know about ps3, i too have xbox live, and i dont mind paying for it considering we have crackle, netflix, youtube, espn , facebook and all the other apps....

ps3 does too

I watch Netflix on my PS3 all the time, even HULU at times. PS3 also has the Sunday Ticket App and MLB package app. The only thing PS3 doesnt have that XBox does is ESPN. I have a computer for that...

Sunday ticket is like $350.00 on ps3 though...

At first xbox had the best version of netflix. It loaded fastest and was better. But now the ps3is better because you dont need gold for it or facebook and stuff.

Nothing makes me madder tha Youtube on xbox. OMG 240p streaming. The lowest possible video they have and you cant change it.

But you will never really see open source on home consoles. Its only gonna get worse as activision and EA both try and establish digital services that they can charge you for. So not only will you be charge by sony and microsoft and maybe even nintendo but game publishers will charge a monthly fee as well.

Then they wonder why less and less people by games.

I've owned both and out of the two I think you get more for your money with the PS3, but 360's online play just feels more stable. Also, as far as gaming goes the 360's controller has to be one of the best ever for any console.

Sunday ticket is like $350.00 on ps3 though...

You dont have to pay for PS3's Sunday Ticket, you just log in with your DTV info and watch the games.

But you will never really see open source on home consoles. Its only gonna get worse as activision and EA both try and establish digital services that they can charge you for. So not only will you be charge by sony and microsoft and maybe even nintendo but game publishers will charge a monthly fee as well.

Then they wonder why less and less people by games.

Exactly.

I've owned both and out of the two I think you get more for your money with the PS3, but 360's online play just feels more stable. Also, as far as gaming goes the 360's controller has to be one of the best ever for any console.

You are insane, that big bulky thing? blink.png

I play COD more than anything, the crew i run with, i have known since 2004 lol, sooo yea, no way would i go to ps3 and have 0 friends to play with

This is the problem I have, but Im not buying a console to play one game online when I already have a PS3. Not smart financially.

You are insane, that big bulky thing? blink.png

That controller is sturdy and the analog sticks are well placed. The PS3 controller is very light and feels flimsy, the analog sticks takes time getting use too, but everyone has their personal favorites. I like both consoles, but for gaming I give the 360 a slight edge.

I have heard rumors that the next-gen consoles will charge for internet play, not based on a subscription fee, but rather usage. If this is the case it will price many gamers(kids mostly) out. Also, expect to pay developers for using their service(EA, Activision) as they have slowly introduced it with the subscription cards included with new games for online access.

plus my friend has ps3, i know his shyt went down for like weeks when it was hacked, X Box live dont have that problem, it has went down once in almost 10 yrs and it was down all of 8 hrs....

I got 2 free games out of it, no biggie...its not like anyone lost money over it...

I have heard rumors that the next-gen consoles will charge for internet play, not based on a subscription fee, but rather usage. If this is the case it will price many gamers(kids mostly) out. Also, expect to pay developers for using their service(EA, Activision) as they have slowly introduced it with the subscription cards included with new games for online access.

The subscription cards are for those that buy used games...the subscription is free for those that buy the game new

Also, I wouldnt pay 1 cent to play on an EA server. I hardly ever get a stable connection when playing Madden online. I dont have that problem with COD...well unless everyone else is online. We have 3 computers and 2 PS3s on the same network.

That controller is sturdy and the analog sticks are well placed. The PS3 controller is very light and feels flimsy, the analog sticks takes time getting use too, but everyone has their personal favorites. I like both consoles, but for gaming I give the 360 a slight edge.

The PS controller was always similar to the SNES controller to me. Thats why it was easy for me to get used to. Ive never liked Microsoft's controllers. I always felt as if my hands were too small for them and the whole feel is "off" to me. I had as adapter that let me use my PS controller on my buddies XBox when we played games, but I dont know of such a thing for the next gen consoles. Oh well.

The subscription cards are for those that buy used games...the subscription is free for those that buy the game new

That was a testing phase, dude. Just like they tested charging $60 a game during the PS2/Xbox era. Watch, they're not going to come with those subscription cards anymore, it will be a monthly service fee(*see WoW)

That was a testing phase, dude. Just like they tested charging $60 a game during the PS2/Xbox era. Watch, they're not going to come with those subscription cards anymore, it will be a monthly service fee(*see WoW)

EDIT: Let's not forget about DLC either. It's a cash cow, the first DLC for Skyrim was already on the disk, it just wasn't unlocked. The developers will squeeze every penny they can out of gamers, because quite frankly they know gamers will pay whatever they have to.

Then I wont game online, I dont much right now anyway...not a huge deal to me. I got into gaming before the online craze and will go back to playing offline only if that is what it takes.

EDIT: Let's not forget about DLC either. It's a cash cow, the first DLC for Skyrim was already on the disk, it just wasn't unlocked. The developers will squeeze every penny they can out of gamers, because quite frankly they know gamers will pay whatever they have to.

You mean like Microsoft knowing how big wireless internet is and charging extra for a wireless adapter on their console? I know they have since included it in the console, but you get what I mean. Microsoft is the worst about trying to get every penny they can out of their customers.

You mean like Microsoft knowing how big wireless internet is and charging extra for a wireless adapter on their console? I know they have since included it in the console, but you get what I mean. Microsoft is the worst about trying to get every penny they can out of their customers.

No DLC is down-loadable content(ala new maps for CoD, new quests for Skyrim/Fallout)

As I said before, the first DLC for Skyrim was already on the disk, you had to pay extra($20) to unlock it. Obviously, Bethesda was well aware they were doing.

DLC and service fees will run rampant in the next-gen consoles.