Most Popular Non-Starters

I'm just curious who is the most popular non-starting Falcons are on this message board. I tried to list the biggest names/roster locks. I also decided to leave out any players that I felt like were contending for a starting job. If you don't see your favorite non-starting Falcon on the list, please post them. Also, it'd be nice to hear some responses on why you guys like a specific player

Personally, I'm very fond of Dominique Franks, Lawrence Sidbury, and Jason Snelling.

I've always thought Dominque was a capable cornerback if he needed to come in and play and he brings versatility with his kick returning ability. He was also pretty solid at Oklahoma and I was pretty excited that we drafted him.

Lawrence Sidbury is another guy I fell in love with during the draft process. He was a beast at Richmond and he was an athletic freak. I really thought this guy was going to be a stud at this point, but he's starting to finally pick things up and I still think there's a chance that he becomes something in this league.

Jason Snelling is loved by many on this board and for good reason. He's gotten a little bit older, but he's so versatile. I love versatile players. I really think that he could've been a 1,000 yard rusher at one point in his career. Too bad he never really got the chance, but he's still a big, dynamic, running back and those aren't as easy to come by as you would think.

Let's hear yours!

Guest TheIdowu

Everybody raves about Meier even though he hasn't done jack yet.

LOL. . . so true! This happens every couple offseasons on this board. I think we are due for another "diamond in the rough" darling on the boards again. I wonder who it will be this time.

Edited by TheIdowu

LOL. . . so true! This happens every couple offseasons on this board. I think we are due for another "diamond in the rough" darling on the boards again. I wonder who it will be this time.

James Rodgers.

A lot of people including myself to an extent would love to see him succeed. Mainly because his brother.