Ncaa 13

Ronaldo77

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also it was looking at some videos of rosters and rating.. some ratings are REALLY dumb

UGA is ranked a 97 I believe.. that is overrated even im my book

LSU is 99.. Bama is 98 I believe. UTAH IS 94!!

Unless you are the best time college football has ever seen, you should not be a 99. I wish the ratings were a lot lower like on Madden where only the best are really high

For what it is worth. Crowell is a 91 overall, I'll be cutting him in my first season hah

They have Jarvis ranked as the 4th best player on our team.. he is probably in the top 4 players in the entire country.

Agreed, he should be in the 96 area, I think Murray should drop to around (87-89), Rambo should be high 80's at best (I just feel like all his pics are Hail Mary's. Malcolm Mitchell's speed is only a 91, but whatever he is only a soph. How is Gillard an 88?!

Some players should definitely be higher too though

Also it was looking at some videos of rosters and rating.. some ratings are REALLY dumb

UGA is ranked a 97 I believe.. that is overrated even im my book

LSU is 99.. Bama is 98 I believe. UTAH IS 94!!

Unless you are the best time college football has ever seen, you should not be a 99. I wish the ratings were a lot lower like on Madden where only the best are really high

For what it is worth. Crowell is a 91 overall, I'll be cutting him in my first season hah

To be fair UGA does have about 6-7 prospects I currently have as top 100 players for this years draft. Utah has a top 5 lock in Lotuleilei, but they seem to be overrating them.

The team ratings you posted though make sense to me.

To be fair UGA does have about 6-7 prospects I currently have as top 100 players for this years draft. Utah has a top 5 lock in Lotuleilei, but they seem to be overrating them.

yep i agree.. 97 imo is a very good and fair ranking for uga.

I guess I would just like it if every team as dropped 4-5 points. IMO in order to be a 99 on any game, you should basically be the best team to ever be assembled. LSU is only the best team THIS YEAR.