Greatest Rap Song Ever

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recognized the sample in your song from the score to Conan the Barbarian.

Now here is a much better sampling and resulting song from another selection from the Conan score..

That beat is hot...Jeezy has nothing on Turay though.

Is there an english version of the "Ghetto Star" song?

Sadly no.

This discussion is f***ing ********. I understand Julian wanting to come on here and profess his man crush on this guy, but claiming that it's the greatest rap song ever is a joke. Musical tastes/preferences/appreciations are completely subjective. It will always be subjective. There really is no single way to say one song is better/worse than another. What you hate, someone else may play on repeat until their eyes bleed. Discussions like this are pointless.

This discussion is f***ing ********. I understand Julian wanting to come on here and profess his man crush on this guy, but claiming that it's the greatest rap song ever is a joke. Musical tastes/preferences/appreciations are completely subjective. It will always be subjective. There really is no single way to say one song is better/worse than another. What you hate, someone else may play on repeat until their eyes bleed. Discussions like this are pointless.

Excuse me but this is ABF....

Reasonable arguments about how everyone is different and cannot be summarised into a group. Or how everyone does not have the same opinion on things are not welcome.

Excuse me but this is ABF....

Reasonable arguments about how everyone is different and cannot be summarised into a group. Or how everyone does not have the same opinion on things are not welcome.

Fair enough. I will do my best to remember that logic and/or reason need not apply around these parts.

When having a discussion on music from Africa there's Fela Kuti, Omar Khorshid, and that's about it.

Lol no sir. We got songs older than your fathers father father.

We're not worthy.

Cnasty was it not the best thing rap song you have ever heard?