Stay Classy Alabama

He's got a right to do it.

He does NOT have the right to terrorize black people, many who lived during a time where a burning cross meant certain death for them, by burning a cross.

There is enough black trash around in Alabama where someone could get one to go there and become a martyr for the cause of their people. It seriously only takes 1 to put a stop to this.

Really? While he is burning crosses and holding KKK/ white Christian services the Latinos are taking over. This isn't the 1930s, '40s, or the '50s. He is just doing this for attention because no one would even care about what they are doing in the back woods of Alabama.

Really? While he is burning crosses and holding KKK/ white Christian services the Latinos are taking over. This isn't the 1930s, '40s, or the '50s. He is just doing this for attention because no one would even care about what they are doing in the back woods of Alabama.

Those who forget their past are doomed to repeat it. Dont think you are any more special than the black people who were terrorized by people like him back then. If it happened once, it most certainly can happen again.

He, and everyone else there, should be executed if they attempt to burn a cross.

Edited by Forever Julian

He does NOT have the right to terrorize black people, many who lived during a time where a burning cross meant certain death for them, by burning a cross.

There is enough black trash around in Alabama where someone could get one to go there and become a martyr for the cause of their people. It seriously only takes 1 to put a stop to this.

does sending someone out there to be martyred show any more regard for the life of the martyr then these KKK clowns have in the past?

Those who forget their past are doomed to repeat it. Dont think you are any more special than the black people who were terrorized by people like him back then. If it happened once, it most certainly can happen again.

He, and everyone else there, should be executed if they attempt to burn a cross.

so you are against jail house justice for someone who has been proven to have raped dozens of kids but want someone executed for lighting a cross on fire?

that makes sense

im not defending these people who are clearly a valid scientific argument against the theory of evolution and natural selection, but that kind of "justice" doesn't fly in this country.

does sending someone out there to be martyred show any more regard for the life of the martyr then these KKK clowns have in the past?

It sets a precedence.

People like that pastor are wussies. He does this to black people because he knows they will turn the other cheek and accept it because corporate masters have brainwashed them into doing so.

He wouldnt be doing this if he know some unstable negro would show up and send all of them on a one way course to being worm food.

so you are against jail house justice for someone who has been proven to have raped dozens of kids but want someone executed for lighting a cross on fire?

that makes sense

Jailhouse justice is useless because the law has already spoken.

The law wont speak here because the people terrorized by the KKK make up less than a fifth of the population, so they have no incentive to ban such actions.

im not defending these people who are clearly a valid scientific argument against the theory of evolution and natural selection, but that kind of "justice" doesn't fly in this country.

Wouldnt have to fly.

I suspect it would only take one big event for people like him to get the message.

It sets a precedence.

People like that pastor are wussies. He does this to black people because he knows they will turn the other cheek and accept it because corporate masters have brainwashed them into doing so.

He wouldnt be doing this if he know some unstable negro would show up and send all of them on a one way course to being worm food.

The law wont speak here because the people terrorized by the KKK make up less than a fifth of the population, so they have no incentive to ban such actions.

if this pastor is a wuss what does it say about those that send someone else out to die for the cause?

i thought leaders lead from the front, not the back.

Nope.

Presidents of nations dont go on the fields and die with their soldiers today because everyone knows the values of true leadership.

If black america had true leaders, and not media yesmen jokes like Sharpton, then it would be clear what would be done.

you might come off better if you hadn't advocated execution for it

I think raping kids should lead to execution....therefore I have no problem with someone executing Sandusky in prison

you didn't say that you believe that someone who burns a cross needs to be charged with a crime....you said they need to be executed. stop back peddling

you might come off better if you hadn't advocated execution for it

I think raping kids should lead to execution....therefore I have no problem with someone executing Sandusky in prison

you didn't say that you believe that someone who burns a cross needs to be charged with a crime....you said they need to be executed. stop back peddling

The laws are in place to punish someone raping a kid though.

I am not advocating the United states make a law saying people who burn crosses need to be executed. I am saying black americans need to go out and just do it when that situation arises. Nothing to do with the law of the land.

The laws are in place to punish someone raping a kid though.

I am not advocating the United states make a law saying people who burn crosses need to be executed. I am saying black americans need to go out and just do it when that situation arises. Nothing to do with the law of the land.

both would be defined as vigilante justice....no difference in principle

so do you have a logical inconsistency arising from personal bias or are you just trolling?

both would be defined as vigilante justice....no difference in principle

so do you have a logical inconsistency arising from personal bias or are you just trolling?

No they are not both classified as vigilante justice because one happens where there is no law in place, and the other happens after the law has already ruled.

The situation and that person.

I am shedding no tears if a drug dealer, or exploiter of women, becomes a martyr for their people.

certainly there is a difference between not shedding a tear and willingly recruiting someone else to die for your cause. to me that shows just as much carelessness for the life of that person as the KKK does.